Word Association Game

Following with another U2 song and WANT

Best track off Rattle and Hum in my opinion- though not a favourite U2 album of mine especially after the brilliance of The Joshua Tree

Edited by dondo

GIRL

Possibly one of the most polished performers I've seen.  At the NEC in Birmingham a few years back he had everyone on their feet and singing along from start to finish for four hours.

Yes I've seen them in Manchester and full of energy. They even brought a third drummer on. 

Link: IMPOSSIBLE 

Another band with great emergy live and a favourite of mine- seen them a good few times over the years until they split up and have tickets for Jim Bob in November 

STRONG  Astonishingly Andrew Strong, singing lead in this track from one of my favourite films The Commitments, was only 16 years old when he filmed and performed this.  He's still touring today with shows lined up in Denmark and does occasional Commitments reunion gigs.