NEXT GEN CONSOLES

The Nal

I think IGN has a week of GTA V exclusives starting today. I think they had some online stuff up. I think I'm caving... Everything I've seen and read about it so far looks awesome. Might pre-order it tomorrow.

Do it, if you have any of the 2 games on this list you can get the game for £4.97 which is what I did.

http://www.gamestop.co.uk/GTAVTrade?&utm_source=tradedoubler

If it lives up to the hype I think it will probably be the best game ever to come out on the 360.. Rockstar never disappoint (maybe with the exception of Max Payne 3 :P). Can't wait!

Edited by Jackmypie

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do it, if you have any of the 2 games on this list you can get the game for £4.97 which is what I did.

If it lives up to the hype I think it will probably be the best game ever to come out on the 360.. Rockstar never disappoint (maybe with the exception of Max Payne 3 :P). Can't wait!

That's a good deal. Not sure I want to buy the 2 games I need just to trade in though!

Bizarrely, one of the games on the list is GTA V :lol:

I bought Spelunky for the Vita last night. Quite possibly one of the most addictive games I have ever played. If you've never played it its worth checking out the demo (its on PS3 and Xbox live arcade too). Its a simple platformer at heart, but features roguelike elements such as randomly generated levels, permadeath, random level events (the dark levels are a bitch), lots of strange and quirky items. You will die over and over again, and have to go back to the start every time, but its so much fun you can't resist just one more go.

Ah dammit Sony have announced the Vita Slim today.

Out next month in Japan, £122 when converted to our money.

20% slimmer, 15% lighter, longer battery life, 1GB hard drive included, and avaliable in black, white, grey, blue, pink or yellow.

This could give the Vita a real sales boost. I hope so, wonder what the retail price will be here?

Sony also announced Vita TV today.

Basically its a small device about the size of an ipod, which has Vita game and memory card slots for you to play Vita games on your TV without a PS Vita, kinda like the super gameboy that was on the SNES, BUT you do not need a PS Vita OR PS3 or PS4 to use this device.

What else it does, is it will play PS1, PSP or vita games you own digitially on PSN.

AND if you have a PS4 you can stream your PS4 from wherever its set up to another TV where the Vita TV is. Meaning you don't have to unwire your PS4 just take your Vita TV.

It uses a DualShock 3 to play games, touchscreen only games are not compatible obviously.

Does anyone know why I have a picture but no sound from my Xbox?

I have to plug in with the Red, Blue and Green leads.

Any ideas?

sounds like a dodgy HDMI port, or cable? try another cable, then try that cable on another device. if it isnt the cable, you may have a loose solder or something on the hdmi port in the back. or your hdmi in port on your telly is dodgy?

you can still use the composite cables with no loss of quality, but you will have to use the red and white phono cables for sound, and it will obviously only be stereo.

Edited by t8yman

Ah dammit Sony have announced the Vita Slim today.

Out next month in Japan, £122 when converted to our money.

20% slimmer, 15% lighter, longer battery life, 1GB hard drive included, and avaliable in black, white, grey, blue, pink or yellow.

This could give the Vita a real sales boost. I hope so, wonder what the retail price will be here?

Supposedly it has an LED screen instead of OLED, so it probably isn't going to look as nice. Also, I would actually prefer the Vita to actually be slightly thicker, to make it more comfortable to hold. 1Gb is nothing either. They should have stuck 32Gb in there.

Sony also announced Vita TV today.

Basically its a small device about the size of an ipod, which has Vita game and memory card slots for you to play Vita games on your TV without a PS Vita, kinda like the super gameboy that was on the SNES, BUT you do not need a PS Vita OR PS3 or PS4 to use this device.

What else it does, is it will play PS1, PSP or vita games you own digitially on PSN.

AND if you have a PS4 you can stream your PS4 from wherever its set up to another TV where the Vita TV is. Meaning you don't have to unwire your PS4 just take your Vita TV.

It uses a DualShock 3 to play games, touchscreen only games are not compatible obviously.

This sounds utterly pointless.

Edited by windy_miller

Supposedly it has an LED screen instead of OLED, so it probably isn't going to look as nice. Also, I would actually prefer the Vita to actually be slightly thicker, to make it more comfortable to hold. 1Gb is nothing either. They should have stuck 32Gb in there.

This sounds utterly pointless.

Its true about the screen, and its not even 1gb onboard memory its a 1gb memory card.

They've announced a 40% cut on the cost of memory cards and announced a 64gb memory card.

None of this has been announced for Europe yet btw.

Thinking of getting my 10yr old lad the yellow vita and football manager for xmas now tho.

Its true about the screen, and its not even 1gb onboard memory its a 1gb memory card.

They've announced a 40% cut on the cost of memory cards and announced a 64gb memory card.

None of this has been announced for Europe yet btw.

Thinking of getting my 10yr old lad the yellow vita and football manager for xmas now tho.

A 32Gb card is £40 on UK amazon, which is still cheaper than the US amazon ($70 = £44).

I think only the slim vita will support the 64Gb card. Unless they can make the old ones support it with a firmware upgrade.

Edited by windy_miller