Benicassim 2013!

Guest STEatT

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats the thing about opinions , they are what they say on the tin , sometimes quite away from your own but just opinions , no mater how "ill informed " and i had my pic taken especially for my profile on this , you like ? All opinions welcome , peace , out

And don't get to hung up on another "headliner" its only a couple of years ago when the Streets headlined , nothing against Skinner and his crew but they were never headliners . Just hope we don't have the same so called booking issues as we had that year

looks highly unlikely that Vampire weekend will play. Theyre playing Mumfords Gentleman tour on Friday 19th July and then Longitude in Ireland on Saturday 20th July, that leaves either the Thursday or Sunday free for beni and they just wouldnt fit either day, especially as last time they played in 2010 they headlined.

looks highly unlikely that Vampire weekend will play. Theyre playing Mumfords Gentleman tour on Friday 19th July and then Longitude in Ireland on Saturday 20th July, that leaves either the Thursday or Sunday free for beni and they just wouldnt fit either day, especially as last time they played in 2010 they headlined.

yeah i know right! and yeah i wouldnt put black keys as a headliner slot yet tbh mate and i have been told its ment to be kasabian from what to me has been a very reliable sourcg but we'll have to wait and see i suppose! and yeah vampire weekend arent strong enough at the moment to be a headline act with no material really lately! when they headline was off the back of big hits like a punk so they were more popular! thats my opinion anyways!

Do think dp313 was a bit over the top though. Come on guys we're all in this together.

Quick question dp? On yer profile it says yer 26....but on that photo yer look abaaaaar 40odd. What's the dealio? You also have hair like Kim Jong Un....but that's by the by.

Onwards and upwards.

Mama do the hump.