Benicassim 2013!

Guest STEatT

been reading this for a while now and i've gave up believing what people say they know unless they can prove it and it seems no one can. So the wait continues . . .

Anyway was wondering (this may sounds daft) but are there a lot of mosquitoes at the camp site just so i know whether to come prepared! cheers

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been reading this for a while now and i've gave up believing what people say they know unless they can prove it and it seems no one can. So the wait continues . . .

Anyway was wondering (this may sounds daft) but are there a lot of mosquitoes at the camp site just so i know whether to come prepared! cheers

Wonder if this week we will get our final headliner?

Glasto hype is out of the way, the other larger UK festivals have all announced the headliners, the weather is shit in the uk (even though i know its not all us there!), great time to tempt people with a week in the sun and 4 nights of music......

Me and 10 mates are going to bbk the weekend before beni, but we're also trying to fit in Barcelona in between bbk and beni.

Realistically, when should we aim to get to the festival site (bearing in mind we're all doing 'rent-a-tent' in campfest), if we want to find tents that are close to each other and preferably out of the sun.

Is the 17th too late, or should we go earlier? (we're not toooo bothered if we have to come earlier)

I can't see any reason ruling either Kasabian or NIN out.

Same with The Strokes really, although it relies on them announcing other dates. There a few other festivals that still have slots to fill which they could fit in to.

I'd love for it to be The Strokes but surely they're not gonna have two of the 2011 headliners back 2 years later? Just seems unlikely to me. But with that being said, most people would probably be seriously happy with the Strokes so maybe they're a safe booking. AHHHHH I JUST WANNA KNOW. New names this week according to their Twitter, no mention of whether its the headliner or not though.

There was rumours of Euro fests on the sites that were reporting Stones news over the last couple of days. Although there was other (seemingly) incorrect information on there as well.

I very, very, very highly doubt they'll play Beni. I can see them playing gigs on the continent this summer though.

I'd love for it to be The Strokes but surely they're not gonna have two of the 2011 headliners back 2 years later? Just seems unlikely to me. But with that being said, most people would probably be seriously happy with the Strokes so maybe they're a safe booking. AHHHHH I JUST WANNA KNOW. New names this week according to their Twitter, no mention of whether its the headliner or not though.