ROCK WERCHTER 2013

Guest DangerJones11

Hello I'm from Belgium and a friend told me that QOTSA and Bloc Party are confirmed; There was a leak on the website. So I think they'll make an announce tomorrow or saturday because of the leak and also cause they haven't announced new names since november (Sorry for my bad English but my mother tongue is French)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello I'm from Belgium and a friend told me that QOTSA and Bloc Party are confirmed; There was a leak on the website. So I think they'll make an announce tomorrow or saturday because of the leak and also cause they haven't announced new names since november (Sorry for my bad English but my mother tongue is French)

Heard the ticket sales had a very good start, thanks to all those headliners. It's true the headliners aren't very original, except Depeche Mode and Blur of course, but it's still the only festival with six headliners (And, if the rumours are true, Prodigy, Killers and QOTSA will soon be added to the bill so that'll make 9 headline worthy bands (or 8, as Editors aren't headline worthy for me)). Most festivals only have 3 or 4 bands of that size.

not true at all.

Most festivals of similar size have all those bands or bands that are equivalent to them.

The Prodigy headlined Download last year and I count QOTSA as a headlining act as they are headlining big festivals like Oen'er this year....and if you don't want to count Editors, then we can say 8 headlining worthy bands.....

they wouldn't headline a fest in the UK that's the equivalent of RW. Download is not an equivalent.