Queen (with that little fella that lost American X Factor) new dates.

Guest jump

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Band members Brian May and Roger Taylor have also spoken about the show, with Taylor adding: "We had made up our minds to play in the UK this year, so play we will! Following the collapse of the Sonisphere organisation we didn't want to let down all those people expecting to see us live!"

so... a little more to it than lack of sales maybe?

I think it's irrelevant wether the guys is American Idol Winner/Runner Up or what. If the guy could deliver the songs then fair enough.

When it was Roger Taylor playing with them, they sol out tour on tour, just cause he is a more recognised man in music does not mean someone who is not is any less deserved of the job.

I think it's irrelevant wether the guys is American Idol Winner/Runner Up or what. If the guy could deliver the songs then fair enough.

When it was Roger Taylor playing with them, they sol out tour on tour, just cause he is a more recognised man in music does not mean someone who is not is any less deserved of the job.

I assume you meant Paul Rodgers - but yeah, I pretty much agree with you there. Didn't really see the issue with him as a singer, at the end of the day it would have been a laugh no matter who was singing for them - assuming they weren't shite obviously... But ah well!

Would have seen them at Sonisphere, but not going to travel to London to pay to see them. Still holding out for a FNM tour

Well Sonisphere sold 12,000 weekend tickets, so I guess the capacity is right in that regards - although Roger made it sound like they did try for bigger venues but couldn't get them booked due to it being quite last minute. I'd imagine their own gig - despite extortionate ticket prices will sell alright though.

Well Sonisphere sold 12,000 weekend tickets, so I guess the capacity is right in that regards - although Roger made it sound like they did try for bigger venues but couldn't get them booked due to it being quite last minute. I'd imagine their own gig - despite extortionate ticket prices will sell alright though.