2013 Headliners

Guest Andre91

I'm going for Iron Maiden and Pearl Jam as two of them. Don't see Bullet making the step up without a acclaimed new album. PJ have a new album out so a big chance I think, and with the a band member played this year.

Hoping for Maiden Friday and PJ Sunday but I see them both playing over Sat and Sun. If not Rammstein then Paramore/Green Day for the last one or both.

Green Day/Paramore

Pearl Jam

Iron Maiden

Also putting Enter Shikari as Sunday 2nd stage closing act. And possibly Motley Crue as Friday 2nd stage

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubt band members playing before is a huge influence in the choices to play fests. If that was the case R&L would of got Soundgarden & System, Download would of got Rage on their comeback and Soni would of got At The Drive In.

If Pearl Jam is one of them then it wouldn't be Paramore/Green Day based on the 3 countries thing if it is to be believed, which it shouldn't as this happened before with the 3 new headliners and then ending up with Linkin Park, System & Deaf Leppard.

I'm sure if you ask nicely and say please he will un-block you.

perhaps he would. I don't think I'll bother finding out; as I said, we've not missed him.

And it's not like we can't read what he says if we wanted to anyway. All blocking really achieves is him feeling like he's let us know his feelings.

As Catherine Tate would say..... :lol: