i cant stand paramore thread

Guest joe1990

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Were horrendous in 2010.

On late, finished early? Can't have been on for more than 40 minutes which was disgraceful for a sub really and just didn't work at all that high up (this was at Leeds)

Thought they'd be OK too but just was shockingly bad. Given that this is half a new band it just seem too high up.

Admittedly they were pretty average last time they played (although not nearly as bad as some people seem to think... mediocre, sure, but not downright terrible), but on the other three occasions I've seen them, they've been amazing. I guess they were just having an off-day back then, hopefully this time round we'll see the real Paramore (they might surprise you).

Words cannot describe the boredom I suffered during their performance after Weezer a couple of years ago. Weezer were simply terrific and Paramour simply wern't, however with BBC below them this time they'll seem more lively in comparison.

Doesn't matter though, I'll be in the lock-up watching something else.

Edited by mattl

Words cannot describe the boredom I suffered during their performance after Weezer a couple of years ago. Weezer were simply terrific and Paramour simply wern't, however with BBC below them this time they'll seem more lively in comparison.

Doesn't matter though, I'll be in the lock-up watching something else.

I actually really like Paramore, or at least used to a year back or so. But I'm still really annoyed they've been booked, and totally agree that it is a wasted booking. It just doesn't make sense under The Cure. They've only released about three songs since they last subbed, and they've done an arena tour since then, so most fans have nothing to get excited about.

I actually really like Paramore, or at least used to a year back or so. But I'm still really annoyed they've been booked, and totally agree that it is a wasted booking. It just doesn't make sense under The Cure. They've only released about three songs since they last subbed, and they've done an arena tour since then, so most fans have nothing to get excited about.

From Paramore's FB:

Paramore have been announced as one of the headliners for the 2012 Reading and Leeds festivals alongside The Cure.

Paramore have been announced as one of the headliners for the 2012 Reading and Leeds festival

Paramore have been announced as one of the headliners

Paramore ... one of the headliners

No, you are a Sub! -_-

I used to love Paramore's early stuff, they were ace when I saw them in 2007 pre-Riot, but 2010 was well and truly crap, especially after Weezer's epic set! Disappointed to see they've been booked again.