i cant stand paramore thread

Guest joe1990

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it was optimistic talking about the likes of Pixies/Pumpkins, but a band of any similarity would have been nice to see. All the fest needed to do to sell me a day ticket was to provide me with a sub I'd consider worth checking out. As it is, however much I love them, and despite the near non-existent transport cost, I can't justify a day ticket even for The Cure.

Maybe ebay, or once they announce the FR stage.

True, it does make a difference where you stand at Reading (not just front or back but at various other points). I ran away from the main stage as quickly as possible after Weezer but I've heard a lot of complaints about Paramore.

They're crap, I had the misfortune of seeing them when I was 13-odd, I sat down, it was awful. In my defence, I went to see New Found Glory, okay so that's not really defence, but I liked them at the time and was going through my 'pop-punk' phase. FUKC

But it's probably a good booking, my friend's little sister and all the wannabe-indie kids (yes, people want to be 'indie') who went to my college are going mental at the thought of seeing Paramore!

True, it does make a difference where you stand at Reading (not just front or back but at various other points). I ran away from the main stage as quickly as possible after Weezer but I've heard a lot of complaints about Paramore.

Edited by Benj

I'm actually quite happy paramore subbing, thought they were pretty good in 2010, I like the band, lead singer would get it, where we were stood 2010 the sound quality was pretty good considering the wind though I've heard there were problems elsewhere.

It's a bit of an odd combination with the cure and they could have booked better but I don't think it's a bad booking, not like booking MCR for headline slot last year.