Who else can we expect to be announced?

Guest Vfestival_alan

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So come on then, who reckons any of these will be on the line up?

Mumford and Sons

The Vaccines

Vampire Weekend

Then Wombats

The Drums

Marina and the Diamonds

Hurts

The Kooks

Embrace

Feeder

The Pigeon Detectives

Hard Fi

Edited by sisco

Got tickets yesterday and this will be my first v festival, I fancied a change, I'm hoping that White lies and feeder get added also some of Lana del Rey, Mcfly, the Chevin, Beirut, Neon Trees. 3oh3. The Saturday's, as all would add to the lineup and shouldn't be to unrealistic. Thoughts?

Got tickets yesterday and this will be my first v festival, I fancied a change, I'm hoping that White lies and feeder get added also some of Lana del Rey, Mcfly, the Chevin, Beirut, Neon Trees. 3oh3. The Saturday's, as all would add to the lineup and shouldn't be to unrealistic. Thoughts?

Wouldn't be on V getting The Vaccines now, the bands so far announced on each day are big enough to take up the 34d/4th/5th places on main I'd say and on 2nd. Jessie J is yet to get said.

Foo's, Kasabian, Flo all won best international, bitish and solo and NME awards and are playing R&L, The Vaccines won best group, I'd say R&L got them.

Wouldn't be on V getting The Vaccines now, the bands so far announced on each day are big enough to take up the 34d/4th/5th places on main I'd say and on 2nd. Jessie J is yet to get said.

Foo's, Kasabian, Flo all won best international, bitish and solo and NME awards and are playing R&L, The Vaccines won best group, I'd say R&L got them.

Edited by sisco