The Dirty Independence Question

Kyelo

if everything bad in scotland is westminster's fault (copyright, snp), then this....

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/sep/04/four-day-week-scotland-civil-servants-pilot-trial-humza-yousaf

should see a significant improvement  in things or the snp are liars working people's bigotry. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Neil said:

Scotland Wanted to celebrate being beaten by England by being beaten by England again, and again, and again.etc.ad infinitum.

Meaningless friendly. When you can thrash Spain, England are neither here nor there. 

Our shirts were much nicer too.

4 minutes ago, LJS said:

Meaningless friendly. When you can thrash Spain, England are neither here nor there. 

Our shirts were much nicer too.

Are you pretending that Scotland decided to lose their world cup final?

Edited by Neil

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

Are you pretending that Scotland decided to lose their world cup final?

I was genuinely surprised how little this game mattered to me. Still wanted to win & still shouted are the telly a bit.

But I have been much more excited at our performances in the Euro qualifiers which has been amazing.

And our shirts were much much nicer, especially the trim on the sleeves which pays tribute to my wee team who supplied all 11 players in the first international 150 years ago.

38 minutes ago, LJS said:

I was genuinely surprised how little this game mattered to me. Still wanted to win & still shouted are the telly a bit.

But I have been much more excited at our performances in the Euro qualifiers which has been amazing.

And our shirts were much much nicer, especially the trim on the sleeves which pays tribute to my wee team who supplied all 11 players in the first international 150 years ago.

I cared so little I didn't even know there was a game on until England were three one up.

Edited by Neil

I wonder where you're getting the drugs and I hope you're enjoying them.

im hearing that the Scottish population are higher than ever.: p

The verve were lying cos the drugs must be working higher than ever .

1 minute ago, Neil said:

and then there's one complaining that sturgeon had to select 'british' as her nationality, why no complaint that she couldn't select 'glasweigan'? or  'krankie'?

there is no 'krankie' or 'glaswegian' nationality just as there's no 'scottish 'nationality! maybe i should complain there's no 'bristolian' option.

(nah, i'm not that self absorbed).

Edited by Neil

the economics of independence.

Anybody who wants to make an economic case for independence can then argue what would change relative to those figures and attempt to show how they’d make the books balance. The SNP’s Sustainable Growth Commission (SGC) tried this and concluded that separation from the UK would lead to, at best, a decade of spending restraint, more realistically, a decade of austerity.

even the snp are starting to face up to the truth - more austerity than the tories.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

there is no 'krankie' or 'glaswegian' nationality just as there's no 'scottish 'nationality! maybe i should complain there's no 'bristolian' option.

(nah, i'm not that self absorbed).

image.png.ea1c13e635957eaab2b6aaed94378d91.png

couldn't find any polls for Bristolian  or Krankie.