Optimus Alive 12

Guest pete76

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know what you were talking about then Googled it and was shocked to discover I know it somehow (I blame being subjected to Kiss FM in the gym - I realised I was more au fauit with Rihanna than I have any right to be during the Brits too!).

My money's on Bloc Party to play before Radiohead.

Also, as they seem to be going for a few pop acts on the second stage this year, I could see Nicki Minaj playing on one of the dates? She's in Europe in the summer & has a lot of free time between Wireless/T in the Park & V Fest.

Edited by Frankly Mr Shankly

So having searched LMFAO it would appear they are an updated Right Said Fred? Excellent, that's just what the line-up was lacking.

...though warpaint is a lot more like it. The heineken stage is looking really good for the sunday (bar when radiohead is on) which makes me more confident of decent acts to be added there on friday and saturday.

Edited by DJL