Optimus Alive 12

Guest pete76

Garbage wont ... playing a fest a few weeks after in portugal

can See Bloc Party either before mumford and sons considering the Kooks are playing higher than Mumford at Bilbao or below Radiohead

can also see Enter Shikari playing on the 2nd stage saturday

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found it; Mares Vivas Festival on the 19th of July, such a shame.

Hopefully we'll still get Bloc Party... but I can't see it being on the Sunday as I originally thought, as they're playing Melt fest in Germany the same weekend (I can't find which day they're playing) so surely it would make more sense since they're playing in Spain on the Thurs for them to play here on the Fri or possibly the Sat then travel to Germany.

This drip fed lineup non-sense is driving me round the bend!!!

Surely they want to get punters commited to their festival ASAP before a rival festival gobles up all their business. Its hard to get friends to commit when all they see is LMFAO "Appearing" to headline the second stage friday!! That said I'm pretty sure the flights now are getting to the point where it's difficult to account for.

We defo need Bloc Party on-board before radiohead, and Two Door Cinema Club just before would be MARVELOUS in the Sun Set :beach: .

Stage is staring for some reliable bands on the circuit like We Are Scientists, The Subways, The Courteeners, The Rifles, Sunshine Underground, Ocean Colour Scene, Cast, Jamie T, Doves etc etc

Charlatens to warmup for the stone roses, maybe lead vocalist to even take Ian Browns place lol.

All looking good though for the price!! Roll on the development of the second stage and then the clubbing arena lineup for the iceing on the, to be quite frank, most appetizing cakes I've seen in years!!

Peace!

Sunshine Underground are from where i am ... Shrewsbury ... so hope they play... brilliant live

i have a feeling loads of ppl are booking tickets then realising that the flights have gone through the roof ...

Such a huge lineup.

People need to remember how ridiculously low the price this festival is. It costs 1/3 of my local major festival (Oxegen) yet its managed to get a seriously impressive lineup.

Radiohead are charging £65 alone, for a ticket on their UK tour. Just another £20 or so gets a 3 day pass to see them and much much more at this festival.

Sunday mainstage is a little weak, if they can get Bloc Party or New Order before Radiohead then my mind will be blown.

The likes of At The Drive In, Noah & The Whale, Glasvegas, Jon Spencer Blues Explosion, Band Of Skulls, Enter Shikari, Ben Howard, Young Guns, Four Tet, Bat For Lashes, Bombay Bicycle Club, Crystal Castles, De La Soul, The Vaccines, Example, Paul Weller, Janelle Monae... all touring around that week and could easily show up.

Plus Black Lips and Dum Dum Girls apparently TBC.

Very excited :D