Kendal Calling 2012

Guest Flaminglippy

Project construction manager

Boom, first post :cool: Although been a lurker for a long time :ninja:

second year at KC this year and here for my stag do. cant wait!

Quick question, may have been answred but on the official website it mentions that you cant go back to the car if you have entered the campsite. Is this deffo the case as im sure we could go back and forth before?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Project construction manager

Boom, first post :cool: Although been a lurker for a long time :ninja:

second year at KC this year and here for my stag do. cant wait!

Quick question, may have been answred but on the official website it mentions that you cant go back to the car if you have entered the campsite. Is this deffo the case as im sure we could go back and forth before?

Can only go on last year - but reentry was fine with the wristband - although we were told that we had to take all our booze in on the first trip. We struggled to carry the booze and the tent :danced:

Need to get Stone Roses and T out of the way, then can start thinking about Kendal properly!

Edited by Flaminglippy

Can only go on last year - but reentry was fine with the wristband - although we were told that we had to take all our booze in on the first trip. We struggled to carry the booze and the tent :danced:

Need to get Stone Roses and T out of the way, then can start thinking about Kendal properly!

What night you seeing the Roses ? Got Sunday tickets as was done by a twitter rumour that James would be supporting ! Interesting debate on what night is best. Never seen Plan B but should be ..........interesting. Think the Wailers was a strange booking as well but looking forward to them. Couldn`t be arsed with Beady eye etc so probably wouldn`t swap my ticket for any of the other nights. Anywayz, Kendal : really looking forward to James and as a wild outside bet I`m going to predict that The View will surprise one or two people. Saw them in a small venue few months back and sense they realise they are on a 2nd chance. Can`t think of a better man than Craig Charles to bring things to a close. Anyone know if Kassidy are confirmed ? Wouldn`t be surprised.

Ramragon - your right. Better chance with smoke signals than a phone signal at wickerman.

This is very random and if we had our own forum the thread title would be ''What do you do for a living?''

So with that in mind, 'What does everybody do for a living?'

I'll go first, I am Graphic Designer and work for a marketing company.

I'm a technical underwriter for an insurance company...amazingly, its actually even more boring than it sounds

On a slightly more upbeat note...4 weeks today and at exactly this time I'll be cracking open the first can on the train on the way down...

Edited by Flaminglippy

Anybody see that Pete Doherty "has pulled out of his appearance at T in the Park to deal with addiction issues"?

Why do organisers still persist in booking him? He's a liability.

Love him or hate him, you have to agree that he's a complete screwed up plank.

Thank god KC haven't seen him as a 'draw'.

Anybody see that Pete Doherty "has pulled out of his appearance at T in the Park to deal with addiction issues"?

This is very random and if we had our own forum the thread title would be ''What do you do for a living?''

So with that in mind, 'What does everybody do for a living?'

I'll go first, I am Graphic Designer and work for a marketing company.

Edited by ramragon

Suppose i could own up to something else, just found yesterday that im gonna be a dad again, at 42 and 12 years after the last one ! it may hinder next years festival portfolio i fear !

it also ruins the stress free persona i was trying to create

all that said im over the moon

ive been with the supermarket that you mentioned earlier for 22 years, manager for 19 of them, mostly nightshift.

start of the year i managed to pay my mortgage off and was sick of working 12 to 14 hour stints 4 or 5 nights a week so i decided to step down and spend some time with the family stress free ! so currently still work for same firm, just as a night colleague.

its nice having the time to do other things rather than work an sleep !

Suppose i could own up to something else, just found yesterday that im gonna be a dad again, at 42 and 12 years after the last one ! it may hinder next years festival portfolio i fear !

Hi,

I have 2 adults 2 under 16 and 1 under 11 for the whole shebang and camping in the Emperor's field. Family commitments have scuppered us. Anyone interested? face value and could chuck in the kid or free? adam_42@msn.com 07521313521

ive been with the supermarket that you mentioned earlier for 22 years, manager for 19 of them, mostly nightshift.

start of the year i managed to pay my mortgage off and was sick of working 12 to 14 hour stints 4 or 5 nights a week so i decided to step down and spend some time with the family stress free ! so currently still work for same firm, just as a night colleague.

its nice having the time to do other things rather than work an sleep !