Kendal Calling 2012

Guest Flaminglippy

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can give it a try !,

it is like saying "i appreciate you have a no gazebo rule, im gonna flaunt that rule by erecting the biggest f*cking gazebo you've ever seen"

maybes i can recommend a massive 10 foot open fire pit to sit next to the tent to flaunt the no fires rule !

seriously, up to you fella, it depends how tight space is and how funny security are gonna be with you

Cannot wait for Maximo Park now, played their new album in the car non-stop for a week or so, fantastic return.

Think King Charles will be very good too, Been listening to Various Cruelties this week and think they could be impressive.

Add to that Tribes,The View, Lucy Rose,Spector and We are Scientists.

Looks like its going to be a great weekend!

Cannot wait for Maximo Park now, played their new album in the car non-stop for a week or so, fantastic return.

Think King Charles will be very good too, Been listening to Various Cruelties this week and think they could be impressive.

Add to that Tribes,The View, Lucy Rose,Spector and We are Scientists.

Looks like its going to be a great weekend!

I only hope its not as bad as the first time I saw them....Queens Head, Glastonbury 2009 on the Thursday afternoon....it was dangerous! A tent for around 1000 people with around 80,000 wanting to get in!!

"Apply Some Pressure" certainly applied to that situation!!

i keep checking the facebook and official pages but still no more line up announcements yet, still looks quite a few slots to fill, hopefully we'll know soon as im a sad git who likes to listen to a few of each bands tracks before the festival to see if its my sorta stuff.

Enjoying the calling out line up so far but too many clashes for me by the looks of it, cud do with the rest of the calling out line up so i can look in to who else is playing.

i keep checking the facebook and official pages but still no more line up announcements yet, still looks quite a few slots to fill, hopefully we'll know soon as im a sad git who likes to listen to a few of each bands tracks before the festival to see if its my sorta stuff.

Enjoying the calling out line up so far but too many clashes for me by the looks of it, cud do with the rest of the calling out line up so i can look in to who else is playing.

I've recently bought this for taking to Leeds where I'm gonna be stewarding for Oxfam.

http://www.millets.co.uk/camping/tents/3-4-person-tents/product/096749/VG-ALPHA-300-BRT-BLUE-0.html?attribute=15441573

Its currently reduced to £60 in Millets...however I was fortunate though as they had a 20% off offer on at the time so it was down to £48...I then managed to find a 20% off discount code which took it down to £38.40!! Bargain of the year for me!!

Even so, £60 for a 3 man, 3000 HH is still a steal.