T Minus And Counting

Guest mooro

Thanks Oneeye for the Bath Festival poster reminder. I've actually got one in my downstairs loo. Incredible line up and, astonishingly, quite a few are still on the road.

I was lucky enough to also go to the Bath Blues Festival the year before at the Recreation Ground. Happy daze.....

bath_festival_1969_6621.JPG

Edited by oneeye

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody marvellous claim to fames there grumpyhack; happy memories and daze for sure :)

I was only 6 and living in deepest darkest Devon; not a scooby about music/bands/festivals :)

Edited by grumpyhack

A little spaced this end and I'm not even sure I am posting this on the right day. Not only that but all I can find is a chainsaw - which a farmer may use. Or may not.

69-201283010231_540x360.jpg

I might just get away with it, because it says both 69 and 70. Actually, it doesn't say it does it. I suppose the words to use are that it 'states it'. Right, I'll not bore you any further, I'm off now. Please, somebody find a tractor or a combine.

PS - I've only just discovered the ' Images' button thingy. You'll never guess how I was getting to images beforehand. Oh, you do know!

Have a lovely day, whatever day it is. :)

The most memorable bit for me was the Liverpool Scene leading 10,000 people in a chant of "We hate Enoch" (Enoch Powell for you youngsters). And a great mickey take of the blues scene at the time.with superb slide guitar from Andy Roberts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZVIEaKV4cI

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Roberts_(musician)