Bar pricing...

Guest EARLROY

Hi guys,

I am very much a forum browser rather than poster but with a week to go can't help but get involved..

I was just wondering if anyone had heard about the 'booze' pricing at this yesar festival?

I have stocked up with various drinks offers that you guys have suggested but there's nothing like a cold one from one of the bars around site.

So... anyone got any insider information?

See you all in a week!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i worked on the bar at Friends of Mine festival in manchester a couple of weeks back and prices were:

£3.50 pint fosters

£4.00 pint bulmers

£4.00 spirit and mixer (smirnoff, JD, gordons gin etc.)

£6.00 vodka and red bull (yes really, people bought it!)

think wine was £4.00 glass, £12.00 bottle. but it was very good quality.

figure will be standard festival prices for this year.

whatever the prices are ill be saving money, i live in london and everything is like legal robbery here- i went out the other night and got three pints.... 24 quid! yep you heard me right 24- thats 8 pound a pint, i shit my pants when she said the price!

i worked on the bar at Friends of Mine festival in manchester a couple of weeks back and prices were:

£3.50 pint fosters

£4.00 pint bulmers

£4.00 spirit and mixer (smirnoff, JD, gordons gin etc.)

£6.00 vodka and red bull (yes really, people bought it!)

think wine was £4.00 glass, £12.00 bottle. but it was very good quality.

figure will be standard festival prices for this year.

whatever the prices are ill be saving money, i live in london and everything is like legal robbery here- i went out the other night and got three pints.... 24 quid! yep you heard me right 24- thats 8 pound a pint, i shit my pants when she said the price!

From memory, I think most of the 'main' bars were charged £3.50 for a pint of lager/bitter/cider

Only pay for it when the cans run out (except the traditional purchase of the Brother pear cider of course) - we stuff as many crates as we can in the car, and pop back to the car if we need to. Put 8 in the manbag and it lasts you for a few housrt!

LED festival at the weekend, wait an hour ish at the bar, pay £4.10 to be presented with a can of Tuborg. Or £3.70 for a 375ml bottle of Koppaberg. We should all be thankful. At least it comes in cups at the G.

Edited by j...rox