Pooing in a random tent

Guest FluffyFairy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

During the great/collosal/herculean lightening/thunder/armageddon storm of 05 my mates tent got flooded and he quickly migrated to a vacan tent next door- unable to exit he did sadly do this. In his defense however he did so in a carrier bag caused no mess and took it away with him and disposed of it afterwards.

I guess he may be let off for taking some consideration in extreme circumstances but it's always baffled me why he'd rather do that than wait an hour for the rain to clear.

i think i'd rather have my stuff washed away in a flood than having someone take a dump in my tent.

i distinctly recall staggering back from Shangi la last year, having to go to the portaloos in Dairy and although they looked and smelt cleaner than usual ( ithink it was well into the morning and the cleaning lorry had been round), there was the MOST ENORMOUS turd stretched out at the side of the seat! Whoever had deposited this had clearly gone to considerable effort to execute this precise placement.

Some strange people around :unsure:

Edited by muddyslingbax

Last year we woke up to a poo outside our tent door. That was bad enough!

& A few years ago (I wasn't there) but some girl had obviously overdone it, and my partner woke up to a pair of highly skidmarked tights dangling in the tree next to him....

Last year we woke up to a poo outside our tent door. That was bad enough!

& A few years ago (I wasn't there) but some girl had obviously overdone it, and my partner woke up to a pair of highly skidmarked tights dangling in the tree next to him....