Chucking piss

Guest Beccorr

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sexist perhaps but I would definately say in my experience that women have a much lower threshold to disgusting things than most men. This obviously isn't always the case but I would say for the majority it probably rings true.

When did I say I was afraid to use the portaloos? Can you, you know, argue without spouting bullshit, you're the first one to even mention the portaloos.

Oh wait, you can't because you actually have no valid points.

Only reason a bloke would use the portaloo is if he needed a shit, this thread is not about shitting is it? And anyways it's quicker to walk and use the longdrops as the shitters are always queued in the arena.

For a piss you'd use the urinals or piss against one of the walls like everyone else if the queue was big.

Or like I say, if you're at the front of the crowd and moving is not a realistic option, piss on the ground and get back to the music.

Ignoring pussies like you who seem to be scared off piss.

I can only assume you for whatever reason must piss on your hands when they're dirty as I remember working as a labourer and no one would suddenly stop what they were doing and piss on the same spot then carry on, the other possibilty is that this is yet more bollocks becuase you don't want to admit you're just too fat & lazy to use a toilet.

Edited by Mega Ross

Why would they just stop, piss on the spot and carry on though, there will be toilets readily available on site.

Wont take a couple of minutes to walk to the toilet for them so it's a totally different thing. Ever had to replace a toilet, thats probably one of the least pleasant jobs one can do, waste pipes always leak foulness no matter how many times you flush them before disconnecting.

I think it's come down to this, you trying (and failing) to twist my words because you know you've lost this argument, you can dance around the point all you want, I think it's best you just give up though.

When did I say I didn't use toilets period, or even did the piss in a cup/ pour on the ground thing, you clearly don't understand an extenuating circumstance. Or read very well, you ever been tested for dyslexia? Or maybe a communication disorder?

Infact, you sound a little like one of those aspergers angry kids. Seek help kid.

The stench of an open septic tank is not a good one man, I'll avoid the lavatories at reading for that reason. Doesn't mean I won't use them if need be. Only takes a couple of minutes to walk to the pub for a nice cold pint, breakfast and a monster shit in the morning, usually does me.

If I have to use the longdrops I'll do it, doesn't mean I wont vomit from the smell but I aint being in need of a shit.

You mean they use the toilets provided for them on site similar to the toilets provided for you on site to use but don't use. :rolleyes: Then we have more bollocks try to divert away from how you're not just too fat & lazy to use a toilet but considering you're willing to walk to the pub to use the toilet & throwing up when you've tried it looks more like you're just too much of a pussy to use them.

You clearly haven't been reading through this thread properly. Mega Ross' point is that the toilets provided at reading could take around 20 mins to get to considering that you are in a crowd of thousands of people. It also means that you will miss a lot of the act and may not get back to a good spot.