DX! for f**ks sake

Guest chris northwest

As a Logistics kinda person, in my experience the central working of a company like DX could be amazing, but if there's a regional hub that's run terribly things just won't work out. Evidently the North West/North Wales hub is one such place. Hello to anyone in Conwy btw, I've just been running your new recycling scheme rollout.

Hope you all get them via Royal Mail OK.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Somerset in a village about 20 miles from the site and DX still haven't even attempted to deliver my ticket to me.

I can sort of understand the logic of using DX in large urban areas where one person should in theory be able to deliver a load of tickets in one hit and save £x a time in special delivery postage. Unfortunately based on the experiences posted on this thread, in some areas DX appear to be having problems even with that. However, outside of these urban areas it doesn't make any sense for DX to take on the contract. SEE should just have sent them out by recorded post in the first place. SEE could surely action this from the delivery postcode. Not having self service delivery points available seems a bit poor as well.

To further rub my nose in it my wife's 6 Take That tickets arrived from SEE this morning - sent royal mail second class!

God help us if the Royal Mail ever get privatised if this is the sort of patchy delivery service we could then look forward to.

Arranged a redevilery today and it's 5pm and still not here I booked the redevilery on tuesday and the tracker still shows it out for devilery. Not sure what to do now I can book it again for wednesday but I have stuff to do that day and really could do with not having to wait in all day again.

I am in the same boat as most people on this page, arranged a delivery today and still nothing! To add insult the customer service centre shuts at 4pm on a Saturday! Will have to wait till Monday to rant and rave at them! They really don't like the Merseyside area at DX! :(

was told delivery would be yesterday ,nowt arrived.

rang today courier had tickets but went back to depot ,so i presume they ran out of time.

asked for a monday delivery ,no can do next best is friday as no-one will be in till then ,she then asked if i could pick them up at the box office :unsure: , thats when it dawned on me that i was dealing with a bunch of useless fookin kuntz ,it was hard enough getting tickets for the festival ,now it seems even harder to actually get thewm in your hand .

will be ringing again sunday and monday and hopefully speak to someone with some fukin sense .

I had same problem with DX they sat on our tickets for a month! The website stated in Friday that they returned our tickets to SEE. Ahhhh! On hold with SEE for 30 mins eventually told by a very nice lady that they had recalled all tickets that DX failed to deliver by 10 June and that they would be sent recorded delivery via Royal Mail. Hopefully should have them by middle of the week. Fingers crossed.

I really don't see why Seetickets persist with DX - this happens every year the ticket distribution contract is awarded to them.

Why not just use the Royal Mail's Special Delivery system by default? At least that way, if you miss a delivery, you're normally in a much better position to arrange a collection of tickets yourself from your local sorting office.

As a Logistics kinda person, in my experience the central working of a company like DX could be amazing, but if there's a regional hub that's run terribly things just won't work out. Evidently the North West/North Wales hub is one such place. Hello to anyone in Conwy btw, I've just been running your new recycling scheme rollout.

Hope you all get them via Royal Mail OK.

well they turned up about 1pm today taunton ,i was surprised to be honest ,just proves the person i spoke to on saturday does not have a clue what is going on.

time to dump dx and use royal mail special delivery as has been mentioned simples

well they turned up about 1pm today taunton ,i was surprised to be honest ,just proves the person i spoke to on saturday does not have a clue what is going on.

time to dump dx and use royal mail special delivery as has been mentioned simples

I have just spoken to Seetickets and they haven't even received our tickets from DX yet :blink: she said they should get them in next couple of days and then they will send them to us by royal mail and we should get them by the end of next week...I said they will get here before the Tuesday and she said hopefully :unsure: What a shambles :(