The excitement thread

Guest let's 'ave it!!!

I only have this to add.... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! 5 weeks people only 5 weeks (or 4 weeks 5 days if like me you'll be there from Wednesday!)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My excitement level is literally through the roof. I will be getting my tent out and setting it up in my living room (no garden to do it in) to make sure its all still there and give it a bit of a clean this weekend. 4 weeks out. bring it on. This video always makes me laugh, one of my friends stupidly rolling down the hill at glasto a few years ago, and knocking a poor woman over

http://www.youtube.com/embed/xHdDZdW9Kr0

I only have this to add.... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! 5 weeks people only 5 weeks (or 4 weeks 5 days if like me you'll be there from Wednesday!)

I am supposed to be working and it's not happening. I am so excited about Glasto!! Just been reading this thread and watching the clips and thinking that quite simply I cannot wait to be there with all the hub-bub and buzz of everyone setting up, the long drop doors clanging (this has got to be the ultimate glasto noise!), the excitement of setting off on the first proper walk across site, cider in hand, heading ultimately for the Stone Circle to sit on the grass, smoke and look at the whole site twinkling in the sunshine!!!

Oh f#ck I am so excited!! :D

Can't wait to enter that special parallel universe where everyone is lovely to each other, even if they are off their tits - the Glasto vibe is not like anywhere else on earth!! Reading these posts makes me realise I'm not alone in my passion for this fest. Roll on June......xxxxx

I've never been to Glasto before, and had failed in the original sales and all of the resales..... :angry:

Until Tuesday evening when MAGICALLY I managed to get my tickets in the mini-resale at 7pm!! :D

Can't believe it!!! I had given up all hope of going to Glasto for another two years, went and bought Bestival tickets instead and now have Glasto ones!! No way I am going to be able to afford 5 days at Glasto in a month's time but hey, where there's a will there's a way :)

WAAAAHHHHHOOOOO!!!

So very excited and reading all these posts about why it is so special for people just bringing a massive smile to my face. Can't wait!!!! :D

Good to see i'm not the only one feeling this uncontrolable excitement, 29 days to go :-D

[/quote

just got message from DX not today old son f****************g b************ks :angry: <_<:lol::lol:

I actually love all the build up

it all starts in January really when I can say goodbye to last years glasto and hello to this years

the next milestone is paying the balance in April, then excitement and webcam watching really builds, Once the fence starts going up excitement levels reach defcon 1 lol

I do look at the webcam throughout the year though - not sure why - maybe because it looks peaceful and tranquil

love it !

I can't remember the last time I had a conversation that wasn't about Glastonbury - or at least a conversation that I didn't WISH was about Glastonbury.

Signed up here so save the sanity of my girlfriend. I spend half my time at work with this board open, signing up doesn't make much difference right?

I'm looking forward to it but cant say I am overblown with excitement, probably cos its such a normal and natural occurrence now. Like slipping on comfy slippers. 12th visit since 95, 5th on the trot since 07, only 3 weeks for me to get sorted and yet no lists have been written yet! :blink: Its unnerving not to be running around like a blue arsed fly. Will be in a far more bouncy state I expect on Monday 20th when I catch the train to Brizzle and onto G Town to meet my crew :D

I'm looking forward to it but cant say I am overblown with excitement, probably cos its such a normal and natural occurrence now. Like slipping on comfy slippers. 12th visit since 95, 5th on the trot since 07, only 3 weeks for me to get sorted and yet no lists have been written yet! :blink: Its unnerving not to be running around like a blue arsed fly. Will be in a far more bouncy state I expect on Monday 20th when I catch the train to Brizzle and onto G Town to meet my crew :D