Ticket just arrived!

Guest David88

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine said prepared for dispatch on the 12th of May, no contact so I emailed DX and they said mine were going to be delivered on the 10th of June! They gave me my tracking number, found the number to call. I spoke to a very nice automated woman, and my tickets are coming tomorrow!

I advise anyone to just email or call DX up if they don't know what's happening with their ticket!

Just delivered my ticket,never asked for any id,just had to sign for it,no fine guide with it,just ticket,car park ticket and small leaflet telling me the fine guide is available to download. Tickets out very early this year,DX been unusually helpful and efficient !!!, just need to put it somewhere safe now :unsure:

Just delivered my ticket,never asked for any id,just had to sign for it,no fine guide with it,just ticket,car park ticket and small leaflet telling me the fine guide is available to download. Tickets out very early this year,DX been unusually helpful and efficient !!!, just need to put it somewhere safe now :unsure:

My ticket just arrived, after re-arranging the delivery from Saturday to today. My mum's are being delivered tomorrow (to the same house) DX are such a pain.

Edited by Leaaa

No you're not. I'm still getting the message 'your tickets will be despatched 7-10 days . . . .'

I also bought mine in the resale but I'm not an international buyer

Edited by jamiejc

Just suffered a really idiotic moment. I obviously missed them being delivered and having 6th form for the rest of this week there's no guarantee I'll be in when they're delivered, got a bit of a tiff that you couldn't arrange a specific time during the day so I arranged a delivery for next Saturday, completely forgetting I start study leave from Monday, d'oh!

mine came at 2.30 today after i rang up and asked them when they would be sent. so they said they would send today. also asked about my take that tickets and they were at the office as well. but they didnt send them for so,me unknown reason. what a pain this is gonna be. had to wait in today and gonna have to wait another day for them now

Edited by deanieo