Ticket just arrived!

Guest David88

It appears the time is upon us. My ticket has just arrived, came royal mail requiring a signature. Much less hassle than the courier last year.

Need to go to work rather than take photos, but its basically the same as they have been for the last couple of years and a flyer telling to get the fine guide off the glastonbury website.

EDIT: very bad phone picture of the flyer at http://i.imgur.com/Nsp7b.jpg

Edited by David88

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beleive you.

I went on see ticket customer services this morning to check the ticket status. It read -

"11/10/2010 - Tickets will be dispatched 7 - 10 days before the start of the festival.

Your tickets were prepared for dispatch on 09 May 2011. Tickets will typically leave our office the following working day. "

Getting excited now....................

Ok on my phone from work. Thing I posted is different from fine guide as it tells you to go to glasto website to download the fine guide. Didn't photo ticket as no time to faff around blacking out my details. Will photo it tonight if others haven't.

Checked mine

11/10/2010 - Tickets will be dispatched 7 - 10 days before the start of the festival.

Your tickets were prepared for dispatch on 10 May 2011. Tickets will typically leave our office the following working day.

So who knows - haven't had a despatched to me email from DX - OP says Royal Mail though?