Sundrive Hire (Camper Van / Motorhome Hire) Anyone Used Them?

Guest Morse Code

Ha ha thank you :D

Yep..hubby needs his comforts...and I like the idea of a shower...lol

But I'm sure we can always get a portable one or something similar if the campervan works out.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stonecircle - Sorry I got confused and it was a different company I had heard back from not the one you recommended. I have emailed them and am waiting for a response.

Nemo76 - I weill email you the details of the one that I found that was too expensive for two but would be fine for 4/5 of you.

Sorry for being an airhead!

Ha ha off course! Go for it Suey....ideally we wanted one with a toilet anyways....although we may soon have to rethink that idea unless something comes up!

Hoping to hear back on a couple that we've emailed about over the weekend, so who knows, we might both get sorted! :-)

Good News.....We have managed to get a caravan on site due to a cancellation...it's a 5 berth so perfect! Yay!

Alls well that ends well or whatever that saying is!!!

Thanks for your help StoneCircle and Suey!! :D

Absolutely, and I think our tickets come today, so exciting!!

I'm still trying to get my head around the festival site...I've never been to anything like this before but I can't wait!!

Just got to swap the campervan pass now! he he

No I'm definitely not Glasto_Holiday... but here are some photos of my campervan I hired from Sundrivehire for my weekend away as mentioned earlier. Apologies for the quality/size of my booty but these were the only ones that didnt have my children in, and as I explained before I wont put them on the internet...

See? Sundrivehire really are flipping brilliant! You hire a campervan off them, what, a fortnight or so ago for the weekend and they let you keep it right up until earlier today!

Date taken: 16/05/2011 17:32

Camera maker: Samsung

Camera model: NV100HD

F-stop: f/2.8

Exposure time: 1/40 sec.

ISO speed: ISO-200

Exposure bias: 0 step

Focal length: 6mm

Max aperture: 3.06

Metering mode: Pattern

Flash mode: No flash, compulsory

35mm focal length: 28

Date taken: 13/05/2011 15:01

Camera maker: Samsung

Camera model: NV100HD

F-stop: f/7.3

Exposure time: 1/100 sec.

ISO speed: ISO-80

Exposure bias: 0 step

Focal length: 6mm

Max aperture: 3.06

Metering mode: Pattern

Flash mode: No flash, compulsory

35mm focal length: 28

Quite remarkable.

Edited by StoneCircle

Sundrivehirebrilliant... what a f***ing comedian. Firstly I'd like to inform you that the dates 13 may and 16 may are the dates when I saved the photos of my weekend to my computer, ready for uploading to this forum and not actually the dates I took them.

Secondly, who the f*** are you thinking you have the right to snoop around my personal photos and info like that, you creep. Im looking into whether there is some kind of privacy of mine that you've violated, because let me tell you there is no way I would stick my nose into yours, or anyone elses personal things... nobody gave you any permission to access my private photos especially when your assumptions prove to be so wrong, however you people are not interested in that, you just want to give credence to your own little weird agendas. You seem to make your minds up about people without giving them a chance. To be honest Im totally fuming, and if this is the kind of clicky, small minded, nosey, freaky people that are on this site.... well... When do you get the time to do all this stuff, your clearly not attending festivals, or employed, maybe you just spend all your time hovering over sites like this like a vulture, ready to slip your hand down your trousers when you find something you feel you can chip your tuppance worth in....

Ive got someother sites you may be interested in... imasnoopingcreep.com and igetmykickslookingthruwindows.co.uk

Sundrivehirebrilliant... what a f***ing comedian. Firstly I'd like to inform you that the dates 13 may and 16 may are the dates when I saved the photos of my weekend to my computer, ready for uploading to this forum and not actually the dates I took them.

Secondly, who the f*** are you thinking you have the right to snoop around my personal photos and info like that, you creep. Im looking into whether there is some kind of privacy of mine that you've violated, because let me tell you there is no way I would stick my nose into yours, or anyone elses personal things... nobody gave you any permission to access my private photos especially when your assumptions prove to be so wrong, however you people are not interested in that, you just want to give credence to your own little weird agendas. You seem to make your minds up about people without giving them a chance. To be honest Im totally fuming, and if this is the kind of clicky, small minded, nosey, freaky people that are on this site.... well... When do you get the time to do all this stuff, your clearly not attending festivals, or employed, maybe you just spend all your time hovering over sites like this like a vulture, ready to slip your hand down your trousers when you find something you feel you can chip your tuppance worth in....

Ive got someother sites you may be interested in... imasnoopingcreep.com and igetmykickslookingthruwindows.co.uk

Sorry, HappyCamperJill. Moving a picture from your camera to your computer does not affect the timestamp in the JPEG file. You've been caught out telling lies. Have the grace to admit it, or just go away.

This has to be one of the most surreal threads I have ever seen on here.

Surely at some point the people who keep making major claims about this company, who by the way do not have any impact on me in anyway (I have a pink van and don't need a camper one*), must either stand up and be honest or shut up and go away.

This is either the best ever bunch of trolls ever or a bunch of idiots.

HappyCamperJill, you may want to lookup the clever little think call EXIF info, it is a section of data hidden in the file created when you take a photo, it provides all of the details the camera used when taking and saving the photo. Unless you accidently had the camer set on the wrong date in the future, you have been badly caught out.

That said, I am loving the awful attemts to make them look legit so far.

(* I don't own a pink van but to opportunity of the "camper van" joke had to be taken)