Well done Eavii!

Guest dingbat2

Great line up this year, which is a year, in my opinion, has been a relatively poor year for music generally. I like to see other fest formums to see their views of the Glasto line up each year, and I have never seen such a thumbs up for Glasto this year compared to the other fests. Well done Eavii, there isnt a lot missing from the lineup this year, You were bang on in terms of what music is 'in' this year

Even more, where the hell could you get a line up which includes U2, the Wombles, Queens of the Stone Age, Jimmy Cliff and Tony Benn at the smme festival. And the Gruffalo!

Cheers to Emily, Michael and the others. I really do love you and your wonderful festival

Bring on June.......

:):):):):):):):):):)

If that's what you think, do what I've just done and tweet Emily to let them know. Last year she was saying she didn't bother with the internet much as people are so negative, and she's spent the time since batting away constant "is (act X) playing?" and "when will the line-up be announced" tweets. Seems only fair to share some positivity.

If you like the line-up, let them know

A real live Eavii