Snow Patrol

Guest george424

I don't think that at this point in their career they could warrant a headline slot, but subbing beyonce would work. They have a fair few pop hits that they could trot out and the audience would probably be receptive. I used to like snow patrol, but they, at least for me, became progressively less interesting as their career went on.

It seems to be fashionable to knock them, I'd go see them.

I feel they are a bit too similar. Especially when you compare it to Scissor Sisters into Muse last year! Having said that, Elbow and U2 could be seen as similarish.

I suppose it's possible, but I wonder if Neil has any information about the bands that he's not revealing?

Like a few on here over the years my love of this band has faded a bit, mainly due to mass radio over exposure etc but I think they have done the right thing and taken a much needed break and will come back fresh with good new material.

I would definatley go see them should they play, it does annoy me when people just disregard a band is it's seen as popular to dislike them

Another year passes by without Snow Patrol on the bill. It always seems odd to me that a band of their nature and size hasn't played Glasto since 2004 (when they went done very well on the Other Stage)

I'm sure there must be somthing to it (fall out with the festival etc.) beyond people enjoying slagging them off; if that were the case then none of the three Pyramid headliners would be on the bill!

Fingers crossed that they'll be back after the fallow year (if they're still going...)