SUNDAY

Foo Fighters

Bloc Party

Special Guests

The Gaslight Anthem

The Hives

NoFX

Rancid

What!?!?!? There is no way Blink would get first reference in the band name. Rage are ten times bigger and Blink should never have headlined:

a) cos they're shit

B) cos the singer can't sing

c) cos they're shit.

good news about NoFx, just hope they dont tell the same jokes again :/

got to be honest a month ago i was preparing myself for an awesome line-up now i can just see it being poor.

I dont really know why im just thinking the big bands we are saying might play(smashing pumpkins, pixies, bloc party,qotsa, soundgarden etc) i havent heard neil say anything surely if they were playing he would know by now. With just a week to the announcement i find myself preparing for the worst :P

Oh and i wanted slipknot to play :@ haha. Ahh well at least we have three solid headliners. Also i didnt want florence to play :P not really into her tbh wanted a better sub but ahh welll ill still see her.

Ha I don't know why I like them... I just do. I will maintain that their first album is fan-fucking-tastic. I quirky post-punk album with some great tunes. Post-Love Shack I understand the hate... but still they've written some great pop songs.

I always have to defend myself when I say i'm a fan :(

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Latest Activity

• Dua Lipa 110  LCD Soundsystem 160 Little Simz 150 IDLES 7 (-4)  The National 145  The Streets 140 Jungle 80  Justice 315 Heilung 150 Nia Archives 150 Sampha 110 Sleaford Mods 25 (-6) Romy 115  Fontaines D.C. 210 Orbital 270
    • Dua Lipa 110 (+5) LCD Soundsystem 160 Little Simz 150 IDLES 11 The National 145 (+5) The Streets 140 Jungle 80  Justice 315 Heilung 150 Nia Archives 150 Sampha 110 Sleaford Mods 31 Romy 115  Fontaines D.C. 210 Orbital 270
    • Enhancing Patient Safety and Quality Care NURS FPX 4030 is a pivotal course in the nursing curriculum at Capella University, emphasizing patient safety and quality improvement in healthcare settings. Assessment 2 of this course typically requires students to identify take my online nursing class a specific patient safety issue, analyze its causes and impacts, and develop an evidence-based plan to address it. This assessment challenges students to apply their knowledge of nursing theory and quality improvement principles to real-world clinical problems, fostering their development as competent and reflective practitioners. The first step in NURS FPX 4030 Assessment 2 involves selecting a relevant patient safety issue. This issue should be one that significantly impacts patient outcomes and is pertinent to the student’s clinical setting. Common examples include medication errors, hospital-acquired take my online nursing class for me infections, falls, and surgical complications. Identifying a significant issue is crucial as it sets the direction for the entire project, focusing efforts on areas that can substantially enhance patient safety and quality care. Once the issue is identified, the next step is to conduct a comprehensive analysis of its causes and impacts. This involves  nurs fpx 4030 assessment 2 reviewing current practices, examining patient outcomes, and analyzing data to understand the extent of the problem. For instance, if the chosen issue is medication errors, students would review incident reports, analyze error patterns, and investigate contributing factors such as workflow inefficiencies, lack of staff training, or communication breakdowns. This thorough analysis helps to uncover root causes and identify areas for intervention. After understanding the problem, students must develop an evidence-based plan to address the patient safety issue. This plan should include specific, actionable steps grounded in current research and best practices. For example, to reduce bio fpx 1000 assessment 7 medication errors, the plan might involve implementing electronic medication administration records (eMAR), conducting regular staff training sessions on medication safety, and establishing a double-check system for high-risk medications. Each intervention should be justified with evidence from the literature, demonstrating its potential effectiveness in improving patient safety. Effective communication and teamwork are essential components of the implementation plan. Students must outline strategies for engaging healthcare team members, including nurses, physicians, pharmacists, and support staff, in the initiative. Regular team meetings, clear communication nurs fpx 4050 assessment 1 channels, and collaborative decision-making processes are crucial for ensuring that all stakeholders are informed and committed to the plan. Creating a culture of safety, where team members feel empowered to speak up about concerns and contribute ideas, is vital for the success of the initiative.
    • Enhancing Healthcare Quality Through Interdisciplinary Collaboration NURS FPX 4060 is a vital course in the nursing curriculum at Capella University, focusing on principles of interdisciplinary collaboration to improve healthcare quality and patient outcomes. Assessment 4 of this course typically requires take my online class students to design and implement a comprehensive plan that addresses a specific healthcare issue through collaborative efforts among various healthcare professionals. This assessment emphasizes the importance of teamwork, communication, and evidence-based practice in achieving optimal healthcare results. The first step in NURS FPX 4060 Assessment 4 involves identifying a significant healthcare issue that necessitates interdisciplinary intervention. This issue should be relevant to the student’s clinical setting and have a direct impact on patient care. Common topics might include reducing hospital readmissions, improving chronic disease management, or enhancing patient safety protocols. Identifying a pressing issue is crucial, as it provides a clear focus for the take my online class for me collaborative efforts and sets the stage for meaningful improvements. After selecting a healthcare issue, students must conduct a thorough analysis to understand the underlying causes and contributing factors. This analysis involves reviewing current practices, patient outcomes, and existing nhs fpx 6004 assessment 2 literature to gather evidence on effective interventions. For instance, if the issue is high readmission rates for heart failure patients, students would examine factors such as medication adherence, patient education, and follow-up care. This comprehensive analysis helps identify gaps in current practices and opportunities for improvement. The next step is to develop a detailed plan for addressing the identified issue through interdisciplinary collaboration. This plan should outline specific interventions, roles and responsibilities of team members, and a timeline for implementation. For example, a plan to reduce readmission rates might involve creating a nurs fpx 4060 assessment 4 multidisciplinary team consisting of nurses, physicians, pharmacists, and social workers. Each team member would have distinct responsibilities, such as providing patient education, ensuring medication reconciliation, and coordinating follow-up appointments. Clear delineation of roles ensures that all aspects of patient care are addressed comprehensively. Effective communication strategies are essential for successful interdisciplinary collaboration. Students must establish regular communication channels, such as team meetings, electronic health record (EHR) notes, and progress reports, to ensure that all pay someone to take my online course team members are informed and engaged. These strategies facilitate the sharing of information, tracking of progress, and timely addressing of any issues that arise during implementation. Communication tools like secure messaging apps and collaborative platforms can enhance real-time information sharing and coordination.  
    • Doubling down on the ‘winning tactics’ for undecided voters?   Going in on something he knows the Abbott haters will lap up? 
  • Featured Products

• Hot Topics

• Latest Tourdates