2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Blur are playing Hyde Park, if the latest post by NME on Facebook is anything to go by:

"Hey everybody, why not write NME a nice letter? You can write about anything from Blur (hyde park, new record), Jack White (live shows, tracks etc) the Teenage Cancer Trust shows, NME Awards tour/shows, Skrillex or whatever you like! Best one gets £50 worth of music vouchers! The address is letters@nme.com"

Looks like Blur are playing Hyde Park, if the latest post by NME on Facebook is anything to go by:

"Hey everybody, why not write NME a nice letter? You can write about anything from Blur (hyde park, new record), Jack White (live shows, tracks etc) the Teenage Cancer Trust shows, NME Awards tour/shows, Skrillex or whatever you like! Best one gets £50 worth of music vouchers! The address is letters@nme.com"

Yes, but it's still different, as i'm sure he will say himself. For example, recently he said he doesn't know for definite Foo's and Kasabian are headlining, he only finds out definitely when everyone else does. He only tells us what he's been told, and decides whether or not this is likely to be true. I highly doubt he'd ever have said he was definite they were playing Hyde Park. I'd imagine he said he'd been told they were definitely playing. Two different things.

Is it just me or does anyone else want to see shit hit the fan and hear zane lowe announce foos and green day/the cure for soni? How many of you would go and buy a soni ticket instead of r/l. I for one would. Chances are extremely slim but would make things interesting