Live from Jodrell Bank

Guest Paul ™

Live from Jodrell Bank are a series of shows taking place on weekends throughout the year on an outdoor stage right in the shadow of the towering Lovell telescope. This diverse array of shows or transmissions will span all genres of music with some of the best international and nationally renowned artists. As well as providing an amazing backdrop the telescope will also be serving a secondary purpose as the worlds most incredible projection screen!

Throughout the day there will be experiments and workshops along with free access to the new visitor centre – but come evening it’s all about the music and one mind-blowing and totally unique show!

Live from Jodrell Bank is brought to you by the creative minds behind Kendal Calling festival, The Warehouse Project and Ear To The Ground.

The Flaming Lips // British Sea Power // OKGO // Alice Gold

http://www.jodrellbanklive.co.uk/

Loving the sound of that, shame I will miss it :-(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Long shot - But I am looking for a lift to and from Jodrell Bank Live.I live in Crewe and ironically I can see the telescope from work but as I don't drive & public transport is a no go for this its looking a nightmare !!!

If anyone can help me it would greatly appreciated.