Frequently Asked Questions

Guest mrtourette

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They probably will if they still have tixs at that point. Streets touts buy from people with spare tixs on the gate so if not a lot of people are buying tixs in the 1st place there would be less touted tixs so it's possible the touts won't have day tixs by that point and you will end up paying full price from the box office to see just The Cure.

I'd just turn up as the arena is opening and get a tix off a tout as it'll still be cheaper than full price as long as it's not sold out.

Or you get lucky!

One year at download(probably about 5 or 6 years ago now) I got ill and had to leave to go home and I sold my wristband to a tout probably for about 20 quid or something silly. You might (a big might) get someone doing something similar.

Or you get lucky!

One year at download(probably about 5 or 6 years ago now) I got ill and had to leave to go home and I sold my wristband to a tout probably for about 20 quid or something silly. You might (a big might) get someone doing something similar.

Touts were virtually non-existent at Reading last year so don't expect to turn up and have loads of then competing to sell you a cheap ticket.

If you want to take advantage of people (not street touts) selling tickets they don't want then eBay's your best bet.

Slipped it of, same way as I always do. Ive never cut a wristband of, some take a bit of persuasion but always come of usually as soon as I leave the festival. Is there anything worse than people who leave all there bands on.

I saw quite a lot last year. Not as many as usual, but still a lot. I spoke to a couple as one of my mates said he'd come if I got him a cheap ticket.

Mind you, I didn't turn up until fairly late on Saturday afternoon/evening.

I saw quite a lot last year. Not as many as usual, but still a lot. I spoke to a couple as one of my mates said he'd come if I got him a cheap ticket.

Mind you, I didn't turn up until fairly late on Saturday afternoon/evening.

There were a few but nowhere near as many as previous years, I even saw people at the train station with signs looking to buy tickets. The ones that were there were still selling day tickets for £80-100 on Saturday and Sunday afternoon (I was looking for a cheap ticket for mates as well). They certainly weren't giving them away.

• 3 months later...