Alchemy festival 16th - 18th September 2011

Guest Alchemy Festival

Not long now until Alchemy September, well over 100 acts and loads of workshops and activites. Including a large free childrens area. Remember to get your tickets to avoid disappointment, and tell all your freinds. This is going to be something special to see the season out in style!

Headliners:

* Friday - Here and Now

* Saturday - Back to the Planet

* Sunday - Zion Train

Edited by Jethro Alchemy

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Love how the times randomly appear depending on the stage, the acts, the organizers, the weather etc. Eat Static not settling on a stage last year for instance. Perfect tonic for my right-sidedness and love of Clashfinders :P .

Edit: Just had a bounce through the adjusted line-ups and all very nice. Pleased to see Mental Block back.

• 2 weeks later...

Some people seem to like more specific info on who's playing where and when, personally I don't care, like to be able to have a walk around and see whats chalked up for each stage and ask people whats occurring. As you say sometimes these things can be very fluid and I think that's how a festival should be!

Hi to all of you at Alchemy I am a newbie on here so please be gentle with me lol.Love the line up you have this September,Myself and about 20 others are coming from the Manchester area to be having it large in a completely peaceful and smiley way of course.We keep hearing strong rumours that Requestival Sound System will be making an appearance at Alchemy is there any truth in this at all please if so I will be one happy little bunny, best live DJ'S I have seen for a lot of Years and there Music is just so wicked to dance to..I and many of my friends are hoping that the rumour is true but if not we will still be having a good Weekend.Anne.xxxx

Hi to all of you at Alchemy I am a newbie on here so please be gentle with me lol.Love the line up you have this September,Myself and about 20 others are coming from the Manchester area to be having it large in a completely peaceful and smiley way of course.We keep hearing strong rumours that Requestival Sound System will be making an appearance at Alchemy is there any truth in this at all please if so I will be one happy little bunny, best live DJ'S I have seen for a lot of Years and there Music is just so wicked to dance to..I and many of my friends are hoping that the rumour is true but if not we will still be having a good Weekend.Anne.xxxx

Kay, your paypal receipt is all you need, you show it at the gates, they're not posting tickets out.

http://www.alchemyfestival.co.uk/Tickets.htm

Please remember you will need to bring your PayPal receipt and some ID for entry!