Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Alchemy Festival

Alchemy festival 16th - 18th September 2011

Guest Flip

Alchemy will be the first festival outing for our new van!! Yay, yay and thrice yay!!!! :P

will my sat nav get me there?? LN4 4, UK ? 102miles from leeds :)

can someone give me a location that will work with the prat nav, postcode or street as the map on the website aint very helpfull and gives 2 location neither of which is right am i rite and thunking its on wharfe lane?

cheers

can someone give me a location that will work with the prat nav, postcode or street as the map on the website aint very helpfull and gives 2 location neither of which is right am i rite and thunking its on wharfe lane?

cheers

Alchemy will be the first festival outing for our new van!! Yay, yay and thrice yay!!!! :P

Guest Flip

I'm not in the teeniest bit jealous ;) But look forward to seeing you all there, mate, just got my ticket :)

btw what time does the music start on friday? I have an offer of a lift but it seems a bit late to get there and i don't want to miss anything! :D

cheers

Guest Flip

btw what time does the music start on friday? I have an offer of a lift but it seems a bit late to get there and i don't want to miss anything! :D

cheers

Hi once again to all at Alchemy sorry but I am a bit confused (easily done) I asked a few Weeks ago whether Requestival Sound System where playing at your Festival and i was given the reply NO.. however I have just been on Facebook and the Alchemy page has announced them on the main stage on Sunday is there any truth in this please it would make such a perfect end of the Summer for me and my friends.Many Thanks.Annie.xx

WOW It is true then get in i cant f***ing wait you have just made my Summer complete Alchemy this lot are just amazing..bounce bounce bounce all the way.xx

ITS ALCHEMY DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

SO FRIGGIN EXCITED :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

14:30 Sunday Kaplick Stage - Beta gonna get your Sunday Jumping

www.thebetaspace.com