Secret Garden Party 2011

Guest fingers_mark

hi guys and girls!

I stupidly left it a little late to book tickets for secret garden party 2011,

If anyone is selling 1 or 2 tickets could get in touch I would really appreciate it as I don't want to miss out :(

Please email me on jamboy610@hotmail.com or message me on here,

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone help? I'm trying to change the names on my tickets and am having so much trouble trying to do it!

I've contacted SEETickets Customer Service by email twice now and have nothing back - even though they say they'll reply in 24hrs.

Then I waited on their phone lines twice - once for 25mins and once for 30mins...frustrating and I have to change the names as we can no longer go!!

If anyone's done this before, a different way and got success out of it - please let me know!

• 2 weeks later...

last time I went was in 07 and the most in your face was the laughing gas consumers ! seeemd to be going on everywhere . not a big gproblem if its not your thing tho .

going back this year and really looking forward to it - not sure what the lastest shoreditch craze is but we'll find put in a few weeks

daniel , 4 years ago it was no problem as long as you made an attempt to hide it - it may have changed since then however .the fact that there is a restiction suggests it has changed cos there was supposedly no alcohol at all allowed 4 years ago but everyone brought it in . the site is quite small , you can see the entrance from the car park so just play it by ear - thats what we are doing anyhow .

once you get in it is all one site

enjoy !

Edited by padders

Seems like a reasonable compromise given that the event is largely funded by the bars. They need people to buy from the bars... but if you can't afford to do that, you can have a few cans of cheap byo beer a night or a couple of cans a day and a nice bottle of wine one night... S'not all about getting completely pished, after all... ;)

(and tbh, I prefer a festival where there aren't huge crowds of pissed-up people, so a slight restraining factor isn't necessarily a bad thing...)

Can anyone help? I'm trying to change the names on my tickets and am having so much trouble trying to do it!

I've contacted SEETickets Customer Service by email twice now and have nothing back - even though they say they'll reply in 24hrs.

Then I waited on their phone lines twice - once for 25mins and once for 30mins...frustrating and I have to change the names as we can no longer go!!

If anyone's done this before, a different way and got success out of it - please let me know!

Seems like a reasonable compromise given that the event is largely funded by the bars. They need people to buy from the bars... but if you can't afford to do that, you can have a few cans of cheap byo beer a night or a couple of cans a day and a nice bottle of wine one night... S'not all about getting completely pished, after all... ;)

(and tbh, I prefer a festival where there aren't huge crowds of pissed-up people, so a slight restraining factor isn't necessarily a bad thing...)

at the end of the day it will come down to bar prices - if they are too dear then people will still do their best to get more drink in .

after 12 cans of warm beer I think I will be ready for the cold stuff - not to mention a few cocktails !