singles thread

ampersand

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O yeah, stunner. That'll do :D

I was talking to my ex last night - he's been in Tokyo for a week with his boss, getting drunk mostly it would seem - well apparently during one of these drunken evenings, the boss said he would "do me" :unsure::rolleyes: and that i am very pretty. I'm half flattered and half horrified. :lol:

Advice on talking to girls. Don't go prowling or think that thats the way you meet someone. You meet people just by chance usually by having a polite chat at the bar or in a coffee shop or whatever. If you really find conversation difficult its because your conversations are all about you. Listen to what someone is saying to you, and ask them questions about it. Make it about them. When you make a situation about the other person the conversation moves more naturally. Try it, it works i promise! :)

just saying, there's shit teams in the champions league too.

but then you've wigan in the premiership. if sara was premiership, she'd definitely be wigan!

Id like to think of myself as a Portsmouth.

There was a time not so long ago when i was riding the wave of success. But i wasn't living within my means.

Eventually i was found out and left cascading down the social ladder to the division below. No more stunner's in champagne bars (The Man Utds of this world) Left with the disheartened girls who had seen better days (Crystal palace and Middlesbrough)

More bad luck sent me heading towards the murky depths of the league 1 girls. But a sudden turn around in luck and confidence has lifted spirits.

Safely back in the comfort zone of the championship i am warming to the girls on offer in this league as they seem to have more personality than the premier league ladies, who are far more concerned with money and looks, and will keep you happy for a while but will likely lead to bankruptcy and depression unless you have oil money backing you up.

I am far more comfortable playing in this league

Potential to be a championship team but certain features that keep letting me down.

which features? face? arse? tits?

I wouldn't worry. Amps is just upset becuase he's Wimbledon F.C, a team that has been out of it for years. :P

don't mention afc wimbledon! bloody let me down twice this week.