Sold Out!

Guest rexclark

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know about everyone else but I had the hardest ticket buy ever, and some very weird experiences! Me and a friend had tried for 2 1/2 hours before she finally got them. Meanwhile on 3 occasions using my phone on re-dial, I somehow got re-routed to people's home phone numbers and got a load of abuse! Had a guy phone me back and say I woke up his disabled wife trying to buy tickets...made my apologies but it seems he's been inundated with similar calls...bizarre...

Anyway, for me this was the hardest ticket buy ever, we only got through to the SEE website once and thank god it worked that time, I gather it sold out not long after. Hope everyone got theirs ok x

Don't know about everyone else but I had the hardest ticket buy ever, and some very weird experiences! Me and a friend had tried for 2 1/2 hours before she finally got them. Meanwhile on 3 occasions using my phone on re-dial, I somehow got re-routed to people's home phone numbers and got a load of abuse! Had a guy phone me back and say I woke up his disabled wife trying to buy tickets...made my apologies but it seems he's been inundated with similar calls...bizarre...

Anyway, for me this was the hardest ticket buy ever, we only got through to the SEE website once and thank god it worked that time, I gather it sold out not long after. Hope everyone got theirs ok x

Was hard work for many - got mine early but had a few stragglers making up their minds along the way and still managed to get 2 more sessions up and running. I was very lucky. The good weather from last year, U2 and the fallow year seem to be making 2011 very popular. Is this a record sell-out time does anyone know?

It's not the not getting a ticket that's really annoying me, although clearly I would have preferred to get one. It's the wasting 4 hours of my Sunday (4 massively frustrating hours!). Right now, I'm thinking I will never go to Glastonbury again while they use Seetickets as their ticketing agent.

It's not the not getting a ticket that's really annoying me, although clearly I would have preferred to get one. It's the wasting 4 hours of my Sunday (4 massively frustrating hours!). Right now, I'm thinking I will never go to Glastonbury again while they use Seetickets as their ticketing agent.

2011 TICKET SALE DAY - TICKETS HAVE NOW SOLD OUT

1.15PM UPDATE: 

Tickets for Glastonbury 2011 have now sold out, after just over 4 hours (8 hours quicker than last year). Thank you to everyone who has been online and on the phone since 9am. 

We're very sorry to those of you who didn't get tickets, and acknowledge there were some issues with the website/phoneline due to the sheer volume of people trying to get through. 

Thanks for all your continual support. We're looking forward to seeing those of you who got tickets next June.

Michael & Emily Eavis

12.49PM UPDATE: It's look like tickets will sell out around 1pm. We'll let you know as soon as they do. Until then, please keep trying www.seetickets.com/g2011

11.55AM UPDATE: About a quarter of tickets are still available. Please keep trying. www.seetickets.com/g2011

11AM UPDATE: Just under half the tickets are still available. Please keep trying. www.seetickets.com/g2011

10AM UPDATE: Although a lot of you are struggling to get through to the Seetickets site, some people are getting through and tickets are being sold. Please do keep trying. There are still many thousand tickets left. Thank you.

-----------

Sorry, we're getting a huge amount of traffic to our website right now, which is why you're seeing this text page.

If you'd like to buy tickets for Glastonbury 2011 (by paying a £50 deposit per person) either head to www.seetickets.com/g2011 or call the booking line on 0844 412 4635. The international booking line is 0044 1159 934 183 (only non-UK customers will be accepted on that number). You'll need to be registered to buy a ticket.

Registration and registration look-up are currently closed (until Monday Oct 4th)

For the very latest news on today's ticket sale, please see twitter.com/glastofest.

THIS IS A f**kING JOKE !!!!

I HAVE CALLED FROM 9AM AGAIN AND AGAIN ON THE INTERNATIONAL BOOKING LINE

THEY'VE ANSWERED TO MY CALL 7 TIMES AND DIDN'T TRANSFER ME TO SOMEONE WHO COULD BOOK MY f**kING TICKET !

I WANTED JUST ONE f**kING TICKET !!!

AND AT 12.45 THEY TOLD ME THAT IT IS NOT THE GOOD LINE TO BOOK A TICKET ! f**kING HELL !!!!

THIS BOOKING THING IS A f**kING JOKE

Edited by xxxxxxxx45828

Been to the last 13 or 14 Glasto's but no luck for the first time this year. I've never has so many browser and tabs open but didn't even get a sniff. I can be philosophical about it but although I'm not technical enough to fully understand, it does seem strange to me that all of these attempts (hundreds and hundreds from my pc) can constantly 'time out' but then as soon as the sold out page is available all attempts get straight through to it. Can anyone explain??

Got a ticket in the end but only because someone had to get it for me. Was on at 8.30 refreshing, got placed in a queue just before 9, was kicked out of it and never saw it again for hours, not sure whether I would have actually got a ticket if it wasn't for my mate getting into the booking form, definitely the worst ticket day for a while, in previous years at least I had a 'you've been placed in queue' for a few hours rather than nothing but I'm relieved I got a ticket in the end.

Been trying to access the SeeTickets site almost constantly since 9am. Finally got placed in the queue at 12.41pm and got into the booking page at 12.52pm. Entered my registration number, which was accepted, and was then asked to confirm my name and address. Entered "yes" and clicked "submit", but then got "page not available". Went back a page and re-tried many times but same result.

Was trying the phone number as well for most of the time but couldn't get through at all.

Well p****d off at the moment.

Edited by Dave A