I've got my tickets thread...

Guest bennyk

Does anybody have any experience of ticketline when it comes to Leeds tickets? I usually go with ticketmaster, but couldn't get through this year, so ended up getting through on ticketline instead. Just wondered what they were like in terms of how early in advance of the festival they usually send tickets out.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has any1 ordered tickets b4 off lastminute.com and no when they send there tickets out or ave any info on status of things as I'm also due 2 go away this sat and wnt b back until few days b4 hand so wnt b able 2 follow it up m friends worring little

Thanks in advance 4 Any help

Edited by chuckykelly

Has any1 ordered tickets b4 off lastminute.com and no when they send there tickets out or ave any info on status of things as I'm also due 2 go away this sat and wnt b back until few days b4 hand so wnt b able 2 follow it up m friends worring little

Thanks in advance 4 Any help

I bought from TM this year after vowing never to use them again after a total debacle a couple of years ago - but they would let me buy 4 and see tickets would only sell me 2 in the presale.

Just hoping they manage to get it right this year!!

2 years ago, they sent the weekend tickets pretty late anyway, arrived the Saturday before, and we leave on the Tuesday.

But no sign of parking pass or early birds!!

Basically they couldn't manage to post stuff so had to collect from Box Office, no problem we thought except no one at ticket master or on site could tell us which box office, so queued for 5 hours at the white box office, which is the one the most certain sounding person told us to go to, to be told we couldn't collect them there!! arg!!! so ended up having to buy 4 new tickets!!

Am really nervous that TM will cock up again, especially as I moved after buying the tickets, the order shows my new address but still doesn't mean its been updated in all the right places to actually get the dispatched to the right address!!

Sorry, rant over!

Wish they'd just come, I am a ticket worrier no doubt!

I take some of my bad words about ticketmaster back.

Got a text from DX yesterday - Ticketmaster has now despatched your order. Your order is now in the care of the DX Group to be delivered to your chosen address before 18th August.

Received the tickets early today

Now just awaiting 5 weekend tickets and 8 early tickets from seetickets. Coming in 7 different deliveries. Worried is an understatement

Mine haven't arrived yet.. I ordered from Gigantic.. I've just called them to see if they can tell me when they will be dispatched but she says they haven't received them from the organisers yet! She reckons they will be sent 10 days before.. Problem is, I live in Jersey and am goin to V next Friday and I won't be coming home in the few days in between.. Could be squeaky bum time forthe next 10 days for me!

Have the V tickets though, weirdly early they arrived this year!

I got mine off Ticketline too, not arrived yet. Neither has my earlybird ticket which I ordered seperately from SeeTickets. Should I be worried? My girlfriend has got her day ticket but no sign of my tix.

Is there a history of things going wrong in terms of ticket delivery or is it pointless to worry? :S

I take some of my bad words about ticketmaster back.

Got a text from DX yesterday - Ticketmaster has now despatched your order. Your order is now in the care of the DX Group to be delivered to your chosen address before 18th August.

Received the tickets early today

Now just awaiting 5 weekend tickets and 8 early tickets from seetickets. Coming in 7 different deliveries. Worried is an understatement