Leeds Efests Meetup 2010

Guest Gre

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't go to the meet on thursday because I completely forgot about it by the evening. The awesome power of Jagermeister.

Wednesday was a bit... strange. You, Rex, Rachel and those Newcastle dudes were alright but that other guy (Mike?) - man, what a f**k up. I'd have stayed there all wednesday if that knob didn't come up to me and start taking about the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over... and over and over and over. Having a perfectly good conversation about where things were and where we were all camped and then, some knob in a fur coat comes charging at me shouting: "f**king talking... online - bellend - all I said was... drugs! - online! Want some! Bellend! What! *sniff* f**king talking about... online! Love you! f**king!"

One of the funniest things I've ever seen. In fact I'm pretty sure part of my subconscious made me forget about the Thursday meet because of that guy just because I couldn't be doing with him going on and on about the same things over and over again.

But yeah it was interesting. Could have been much better though.

I have a few pictures I think ill have to get my mates camera. Wednesday was good. Canny laugh.

Totally wiped out on thusday afternoon about 3pm after a sailor jerry and Stella fest. When I got back up around 5 I headed into the arena to watch some bands. Forgot about the meet.

Ended up in a moan pit at the dance to the radio stage at the introducing.

Still if I go next year I'm up for another meet.

Ps I was one of the Newcastle dudes.

I pissed off before I got the chance to meet anybody else and have any worthwhile conversations. Variety of different reasons. The main one was because we both wanted to explore the place a bit more and see where everything was, as well as get some merchandise, another was because I felt a bit guilty about leaving my missus in the dark - she doesn't use this forum, she didn't know who anybody else was, she didn't know why people were calling me Hedgehog - and the other was because she's been with me long enough to know when I'm about to pounce on some poor f**ker that offers her pills, and she thought it was a good idea to get out of there before the situation got a bit lary.

I would have enjoyed the meet a bit more if I wasn't being felt up.

Oh, you noticed them too? Whenever me and the missus wanted to get away from all of the 'hoo ha' we hung around inside the Alternative tent watching comedians. It was on sunday night (I think) - it was before Mumford and Sons - and we were going to do our ritual of getting food then pissing off to the Alternative tent to flake out a bit but discovered that all of the comedians were now replaced by two-bit c**t DJ's playing shitty Dubstep - and we walked in to find it full of chavs as if the music was some sort of call to prayer at a Kappa mosque.

What made me laugh was how many of the little f**kers were watching Mumford and Sons. We were behind the barrier in the middle and suddenly found ourselves surrounded by them. Chavs at Mumford and Sons? Lyk WTF!???!11

Was great meeting everyone, we were all pretty drunk on the Wednesday and It was a good laugh. I rember getting to the meet but can't really remember leaving. Thursday night was only a wee group but still had some great conversations. I have to say Smally, you are f**king hillarious when your drunk and my were you drunk!

Shame we never got to meet some more people off here but I was really happy with the people we did meet.

Maybe see you next year.:D

it was good to meet you guys on the thursday,

smally you were a laugh to drink with over the weekend. if you remember i bumped into you a few times.

Rex and Rachelbon, you two where both nice to chat too at the meet.

Dani, I thought you was very nice too.

Sadly though i cant make next year..

BUT

i am going to V at westonpark

Cheers

Bollyhead.

I pissed off before I got the chance to meet anybody else and have any worthwhile conversations. Variety of different reasons. The main one was because we both wanted to explore the place a bit more and see where everything was, as well as get some merchandise, another was because I felt a bit guilty about leaving my missus in the dark - she doesn't use this forum, she didn't know who anybody else was, she didn't know why people were calling me Hedgehog - and the other was because she's been with me long enough to know when I'm about to pounce on some poor f**ker that offers her pills, and she thought it was a good idea to get out of there before the situation got a bit lary.

I would have enjoyed the meet a bit more if I wasn't being felt up.

Well, lairy as in "don't offer me or my girlfriend any pills and don't touch my arse again or I'll beat the f**k out of you, you c**t" lairy. Neither of us appreciated it and it annoyed us for pretty much the whole weekend.

The meet was going smoothly up until that Mike dude with wobbly eyes came up to us, then whenever I tried to make conversation with somebody else he got in the way and I was like, "mate, f**k off - I don't want to talk to you." One of my regrets of the festival was not really getting to know you lot a bit better but I put that down to the fact that him being around turned me off conversation. I don't know - I felt sorry for him in a way.