Smally

rexclark + Michael

rachelbon

Dave The Hedgehog

sjp_121

disco-dani

Am I right, or have I missed someone? tongue.gif

Edited by TomK

Doctor Who? You mean that guy that looks like Jaws from the James Bond films? He has a forehead growing out of his head and looks like he's been carved out of Disney's own private supply of paedophile marble - and then had a face drawn on him.

I can't imagine you look that bad. I'm sure you look lovely. Hell, I'm sure after a few glasses of whiskey we could end up becoming lovers. It's not uncommon for two men to fall in love over a warm campfire. Some even adopt. I know! It's amazing isn't it!?

Doctor Who? You mean that guy that looks like Jaws from the James Bond films? He has a forehead growing out of his head and looks like he's been carved out of Disney's own private supply of paedophile marble - and then had a face drawn on him.

I can't imagine you look that bad. I'm sure you look lovely. Hell, I'm sure after a few glasses of whiskey we could end up becoming lovers. It's not uncommon for two men to fall in love over a warm campfire. Some even adopt. I know! It's amazing isn't it!?

I'll probably be wearing some cargo trousers... which may or may not be shorts.

And a top of some sort... probably colourful.

Put it this way... unless by some weird fate someone else has organised a meet on that day at the same place... I think if I see a group of people chatting, I'll know its you lot xD

I read that as 'Before Dr Who it was Rocky...' then. I really need to speak to the doctor about a Ritalin prescription. Either that or Ricky Wilson from the Kaiser Chiefs was a Freudian slip and you meant Rocky originally. That would be even more unfortunate if you looked like Stallone - poor bastard.

I've been likened to every member of U2 before. Work that one out. "You look like U2!" - U2's a band, you daft c**t.

I read that as 'Before Dr Who it was Rocky...' then. I really need to speak to the doctor about a Ritalin prescription. Either that or Ricky Wilson from the Kaiser Chiefs was a Freudian slip and you meant Rocky originally. That would be even more unfortunate if you looked like Stallone - poor bastard.

I've been likened to every member of U2 before. Work that one out. "You look like U2!" - U2's a band, you daft c**t.

Yeah my girlfriend says that about me too. It's one of those things girls have to do to boost our self-esteem when we look in the mirror and are reminded that our bellies stick out a lot further than Brad Pitt's, and our faces look significantly weirder.

Whatever.

I don't go to the Leeds Festival to be reminded that I'm a freak. I go to flaunt it like a circus curiosity.

i'll be easy to spot because i'll be wearing loads of clothes. like that scene in friends when joey puts on all of chandler's clothes. that'll be me. execpt i don't look like joey.

If only you looked like David Tennant!

Il be wearing leggings and a dress and maybe pink wellies...

Ive been told I look like charlotte church, but I think people mean when she was a fat 13 year old, rather than how she looks now!

I've often been compared to a major internationally famous film star.

Who has starred with Antonio Banderas and Eddie Murphy to name two.

He has starred in 4 films with his wife and a few with his kids.

Yes ive been compared to.................................................................................

SHREK!

It hasn't been updated on this years map but I assume the Gaymers Cider Garden will be in the same place as last year, It was quite near the bar in White so just to avoid any confusion, we'll meet at the bar in White not the Gaymers bar which is pretty close to it.

Just over a week to go!:D

We seem to have a Thursday list but no Wednesday list so anyone meeting up on the Wednesday get there names down so we can get an idea of numbers. Probably best saying if you're coming both nights.

No matter what I'll be there anyway, probably quite inebriated.:P

Yeah I'll try and convince my missus to come with me on Wednesday. Once we've managed to crawl our way through the gate at Brown and pitch our tent in Blue, we'll probably go off and explore what we can. By 7pm I'll probably have about 5 cans down me.

I should really point out on the map where I hope to camp.

I was planning on a Wednesday meet, but now I may try and head to Leeds center to watch the Newcastle vs Accrington Stanley carling cup match. I have not decided yet, I dunno when or where the busses run from.

Me + 2 will probably come for the Thursday meet.

Strangley enough we were camped directly to the left of the cider tent last year, will try to get there again this year.

Edited by kev1664