Leeds Efests Meetup 2010

Guest Gre

Ok. Since we're as mere three days! until the fest might as well get things sorted.

WEDNESDAY

Anyone arriving on the Wednesday and fancy meeting for a drink, the meet is at the bar in White at 7pm. Not expecting a big turn out but could be good to meet a few folk for a drink and move on somewhere else after.

THURSDAY

Meet is at 7pm outside the Relentless tent. We can meet there then perhaps head into the Main Arena to see the bands. Whatever suits. We'll be around till about 7.30 so anyone coming is more than welcome. We'll probably be the odd looking mis-matched group.:P

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha dont worry we wont stalk you the whole weekend, we're going with other people too but will be floating around making friends

so anyones welcome!

I missed the picadilly party last year, heard its a huge amazing indie disco, is it outdoor?

Ok, I'll take my wellies. *cowers*

As for name-badges - I'm not even going to bother with one of them. I'll look like an addict or somebody from a support group. Just know that I'll be the guy in a blue hooded top, black shorts, wayfarers and walking shoes approaching you looking mysterious. I'll be with my girlfriend (don't know what she'll be wearing). I'm about 5' 10", look nothing like John Cusack and I'll probably be drunk. Good luck noticing me amongst the crowds of others that look exactly the same.

If you're in Blue the chances are you'll probably meet me anyway - we'll be starting up the barbecue at about 5pm if you're interest in coming. There'll be beef, steak, chicken and if you're vegan I'll make some quorn burgers specially but they'll probably be being cooked on the same rack as the meat so it'll probably defeat the purpose.

I don't watch Friends, and if I did then I would surely burn my own eyes out as punishment - so I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

I'll send you a photo of me and my missus together but it'll probably be in a private message - don't know who's watching these messages. Probably the best idea. I think Rex has a group on here that I'm a member of anyway so if those of you planning to come to the meet join up to it we could all post mini pictures of ourselves in there so that we recongise each other. Although, to be fair, with a few glasses of Jagermeister in me I doubt I'll be able to discern between you and my girlfriend - which could pose a bit of a problem.

I'm not paranoid if people really are looking for me. :ph34r:

There aren't really that many flattering pictures of me, to be honest. I have one of me hugging a tree in Glastonbury and one of me at Stonehenge with my missus having eaten a lasagne flavoured sandwich from Tescos...

Edited by Dave The Hedgehog