TV Footage

Guest mcdrewson

I was caught grinning and singing along several times during The Marley Brothers Set.

The funniest though was when i was a prison drug worker and they all thought I was a mad hippy who was smuggling drugs into the prison -so I didn't tell anyone at work that I was going to Glastonbury!

We were wandering across the theatre fields and got caught in the middle of one of those strange little plays that wander about the place - "No smiling week" I think it was. The BBC were filming it and my mate was really excited about getting on telly and got right in there, whilst i was desperately running round in circles trying to stay behind the camera! Of course this just made the actors want to include me even more and I was devastated!

I needn't have worried - none of those B***ards would have been watching Glastonbury coverage anyway!

Edited by amfy

I was on in 2005, I was asleep under the tree at the Pyramid stage and the camera was going around the crowd. Whatever BBC presenter it was talking said something like "and some people just come to relax". I went with the "relaxing" line to my parents, truth was I was absolutely c**ted and couldn't walk anymore.
Edited by bob parkhurst

My m8 & I were on the barrier of the Pyramid in 2004 with a Liverpool flag draped over it, Starsailor saw this and dedicated a song to us both .. we were on the tele for about 5 secs lol .. also got on the 1st page of the Q magazine in 2008 when we took part in that Mexican wave with Crowded House. :D

my work has...

there's loads more and even more from last year..............kind of cheating as we work with the BBC in their garden where loads of footage is shot

we make the mushrooms and stuff.

we've got just about all the festival broadcast footage from 08 and 09 on dvd as the BBC send it to all relevant "contractors" :)

not TV, but I'm briefly in the 2006 glaso movie. I'm in the crowd just before the bloke from the Bravery is on stage naked. I look like I'm enjoying the sight. I think I was actually at another stage and it was edited. I am between two lovely girls though! ;-)