dont heckle the big pink in june...

Guest rhysieg

the thing i dont get is, why would somebody pay money to go to a bands concert and then mouth off at them? were they covering for someone?

EDIT: i mean supporting someone, not covering.

EDIT: it was infact their own tour...

Edited by rhysieg

I can see both sides - yeah, why go pay to see the band then slag them off? But that video has just made the band look like total knobs. Need to perfect their verbal put-downs instead of resorting to casual violence. Yeah, the guy in the band just comes across like c**t. One big song doesn't make you god.

the only reason i even know about them is because they had a catchy tune on an xbox advert. when i listened to more of their stuff i realised that they are 1 hit wonders....

heckling a band (especially at their own concert) is out of order, but the way the band handled it is even more so, there was clearly other options, having security eject him springs to mind, the security must have been pretty pathetic anyway, why was the fan aloud on stage when the band were clearly making threatening comments, insulting someone and saying "come up here and f**king say it you prick" certainly give the image of something violent about to happen.

twats. well above there station.

Seen this band at the Xfm winter wonderland and they were absolutely appalling. God knows how they landed a record deal and that dominos song must have taken some amount of editing to get it to sound like that.

As for punching the fan, he could have waited for him to get on the stage properly. What a shit bag, if that would have happened the other way around the guy would have been arrested.

Edited by Rolf Harris

Not gonna heckle them then! Spose the fact that I won't be anywhere near them helps. Don't even know when they're on. If by some freak accident that I am within the vicinity of this abortion of a band, I may just heckle them and wander off, trying to forget the thirty seconds of watching them that was akin to being raped by some fusion of an elephant and a cactus.