Tickets to be sent out 7-10 days before festival

Guest DiscoDolly

Dont expect to get yer hands on your tickets any time soon peeps...See are saying on their website that the tickets are gonna go out only 7-10 days beforehand..

I checked ticket tracker today only to find that statement

For those with a memory shorter than 12 months let's not get confused - this is what See SAYS in order to avoid tens of thousands of enquiries in the run-up to Glasto. i.e. what it means is "Don't bother us unless you haven't received yout ticket 7 days before the event"

Some will get them more than 10 days out, you can bet your next pint (not 2L bottle!) of Brothers on it.

Tickets were definitely being posted out this time last year, because I just found an email I sent where I'd attached an image of one of the tickets - probably got it from here. However, that was pretty unusual to the best of my knowledge.

As long as I get my tickets before Tuesday 22nd I don't really care. Actually, I'd quite like them the weekend before that so I can set aside some time to stare at them longingly...

I just had to speak to see as my play-off final tickets to see Oxford United on Sunday haven't arrived yet despite ordering over a week ago (theres a new story eh? :P )

It has a recorded message whilst you are waiting to speak to someone and said "Glastonbury tickets will be dispatched in the middle of May"

For those with a memory shorter than 12 months let's not get confused - this is what See SAYS in order to avoid tens of thousands of enquiries in the run-up to Glasto. i.e. what it means is "Don't bother us unless you haven't received yout ticket 7 days before the event"

Some will get them more than 10 days out, you can bet your next pint (not 2L bottle!) of Brothers on it.

As I am working for a rather large (at the moment still) public service probably responsible for delivering most of the tickets I can only say that it will be XTREMLY unlikely that all tickets are

going to be send out in the last 10 days before the festival !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you look on the actual ticket tracker after entering your details it says "Tickets are in stock and will be dispatched shortly"

I would have thought they will be sending them out soon, and for virtually every gig they say 7-10 days, Ticketmaster do the same as well.