Getting a shave!

Guest lilyallenatemyhamster

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem i have being nearly 50 i have a full head of hair !well almost! just a hint of grey at the temples. and clean shaven all year dint shave for three days last year . i was shocked when i had a look in the mirror my beard was grey , i just cannot go around glasto this year looking like grandad off only fools and horse's :P:P

I dont think having a shave has ever entered my head at Glastonbury

seriously, why bother

Hmmm all these blokes saying ruff it and go native. Bet they wouldn't wanna pull a bird that whilst waving her hands in the air to Dubfire..... revealled a great clod of hair on her armpits!

I'm trying this. After a no-shave period I always cock about with the facial hair. So far I've had a Zappatta Bandito moustache, Wolverine style lamb-chop sideboards and a Goatee (not all at once). Never tried the Hitler though.

I am growing a beard at the moment, dont know how long for, just seeing what happens, itches like f**k though I have to say