Where oh where...

Guest Bernsville

I'm going with friends so we're planning on recruiting a loner, overpowering him and feeding off of him for the following days. We haven't decided whether we'll keep him alive or not.

Even before they inflated their prices I though “sod that!” and went for a wonder down near the Queens head area of the Markets – and just opposite was a Cornish Pasty stall – a Cornish Pasty and a cup of tea £2.00 (I think), now I know a Cornish Pasty isn’t everyone’s idea of a breakfast start but it was tasty, filling and only a couple of quid – get in!
Edited by Wanderlei

I'm going with friends so we're planning on recruiting a loner, overpowering him and feeding off of him for the following days. We haven't decided whether we'll keep him alive or not.

I went to that place last year and got a cheese & onion pasty. I had to bin it. I think they'd made it the day before or something. Horrible. Maybe that was just a one off though.

Edited by whisty

To be honest, food has gone up stupidly in price, so they ain't giving it away fro free. And unless you want to eat processed, rendered, cruel factory farmed shite, then you get what you pay for.

Buddhafields Cafe in the greenfields. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :P:P:P

I'm not veggie but eat a lot of veggie food. The boyfriend is usually of the 'if there's no meat it ain't proper food' mentality but I persuaded him to try the Buddhafields brekkie on the Friday last year, and he ended up getting it on the Sat & Sun as well, agreeing that it was far better than any of the meaty breakfasts he'd had at Glasto.

I can't remember the price, but it wasn't very much, and you also get proper crockery, tables, stools & carpet.

Buddhafields Cafe in the greenfields. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :P:P:P

I'm not veggie but eat a lot of veggie food. The boyfriend is usually of the 'if there's no meat it ain't proper food' mentality but I persuaded him to try the Buddhafields brekkie on the Friday last year, and he ended up getting it on the Sat & Sun as well, agreeing that it was far better than any of the meaty breakfasts he'd had at Glasto.

I can't remember the price, but it wasn't very much, and you also get proper crockery, tables, stools & carpet.