Clash from hell

Guest windy_miller

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My worst clash is Gaslight Anthem/Willy Nelson/Tegan & Sara/Mariachi El Bronx/Hypnotic Brass Ensemble.

Think I'll probably go for Gaslight Anthem and Willy Nelson since the times hopefully give the chance to see at least parts of both sets, while Tegan & Sara's set time straddles the two. Might as well go for the choice that lets me see 2 bands instead of just one.

My worst clash is Gaslight Anthem/Willy Nelson/Tegan & Sara/Mariachi El Bronx/Hypnotic Brass Ensemble.

Think I'll probably go for Gaslight Anthem and Willy Nelson since the times hopefully give the chance to see at least parts of both sets, while Tegan & Sara's set time straddles the two. Might as well go for the choice that lets me see 2 bands instead of just one.

Edited by In transit

I've got a few headache-inducing clashes - ones that spring to mind are Black Keys/ Groove Armada vs Hot Chip/ Flaming Lips, the National vs Band of Skulls, and a pig of a 3-way on Sunday night starring Gomez vs Empire of the Sun vs Stevie Wonder. Bah.

To be honest though I just feel spoiled - the lineup is BRILLIANT. I'm never going to have time to see everyone I want to and this probably means I won't be 'doing all the other things at Glasto' that I always say I will and never do. What a choice to have! (also, if I'm honest I think I know which of those clashes I'll end up plumping for anyway :P

Decided to see Toots and The Maytals instead of Faithless. My mate is epileptic and the strobes could be a bit iffy. I'm always up for a bit of reggae though :P

As for Florence and The Machine, I can't stand her voice. I don't know what it is but I just find it so waily and fake. But Horses for courses as they say, I would go for Vampire Weekend on that clash.