Scissor Sisters

Guest Marathon_Man

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha i'm being serious.

I genuinely love them. Not in an ironic way.

I just think that first album they released is just an utter classic. They look great live and i really want to see them. Abuse me if you wish, i ain't ashamed of liking them :P

They look like a very Glastonbury esque band but I don't really like them that much. I they second headlined on the Muse night then that would give me more of a reason to stay away from the pyramid stage that night.

Each to their own though, if we all had the same tastes in music it would be a very boring world.

Would make far more sense to be on before PSB, and Flaming Lips before Muse... meaning I don't I don't have a dilemma and need to move... I'd stay on Pyramid if that was the case, now I have to be somewhere else beforehand... and then choose Other or Pyramid for PSB or Muse... oh the dilemma!

To other posters on here...where exactly does it say they will be playing before Muse? And while we're at it, where exactly does it say Muse will be headlining? In the grand scheme of things, we hardly know a thing :P

I don't think we can say Muse ain't headlining now, they said themselves they are, the bbc said they are, the guardian said they are, Micheal Eavis said they are. They are headlining :P:P

However I agree, scissor sisters may not be directly beofre them, I will go see Scissor Sisters as I loved the first album and haven't seem them live but before Muse strikes me as a bit odd and they just don't seem that big at the moment I don't know who instead but if it comes to it I am sure I would enjoy :P