Scissor Sisters

Guest Marathon_Man

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bloody well hope so. I was so not a fan in 2004 and took the piss out of friends that did go see them but then about 4 weeks after the festival I got into them. Bugger eh? :P

Such a comical and seemingly correct concept. I will not be seeing Scissor Sisters OR Muse so I will miss the bemused mix of people. It would make a lot more sense to put Scissor Sisters on before Pet Shop Boys on the Other but thankfully that's not the rumour, so they won't impede on getting some Tennant time (hopefully) :P

I think I'm the only person who doesn't like all these early line up leaks. I like to look around for rumours but I don't really want to find any. My ideal set up would be arriving on the day and opening the book in wonder. How much better would that be???

Edited by lofichic

Such a comical and seemingly correct concept. I will not be seeing Scissor Sisters OR Muse so I will miss the bemused mix of people. It would make a lot more sense to put Scissor Sisters on before Pet Shop Boys on the Other but thankfully that's not the rumour, so they won't impede on getting some Tennant time (hopefully) :P

I think I'm the only person who doesn't like all these early line up leaks. I like to look around for rumours but I don't really want to find any. My ideal set up would be arriving on the day and opening the book in wonder. How much better would that be???

They are deffo playing after Robert Plant and before Muse. They are really excited about playing Glasto 'cos they love it, especially Ana who has come with me every year since 2004, and says she is 'more excited than a fart on a griddle' to be playing Glasto again. They are not to everyone's taste but they will put on a wicked show and will be playing stuff off their new album Night Work, which is released on the Monday after Glasto. They have put a track from their album on their website called Invisible Light which is a dirty, funky and epic tune featuring a voice over from Sir Ian McKellen. I think it's the Tits and I can't wait for the club mixes!! Roll on June - I can't wait :P

After Plant?

This is excellent news. I know it was rumoured he was playing, but hadn't realised he was defo playing.

Plant - Sissor Sisters - PSBs - that's a great night of music!

edit : And how cool you are still buddies with them after all this time Saxybird, wow!

Edited by sifimaster