Carrying all your bits

Guest dvjj

festival-wheelbarrow <<<Link

I've ordered two of these, and will update you all once they arrive, they seem like a good idea...Compactish to fit in the car/tent, but able to carry quite a heavy load.

We usually carry the tent and a few Ciders from the car in the 1st trip then borrow our long time neighbours (been camping in the same spot for 5 years) our Glastonbury family! sack truck/barrow once they have got all their stuff down from the car park, to do two more trips, this year could be different...even if they are not that great we'll probably only have to do two trips instead of 3 as we have two of them.

I've ordered two of these, and will update you all once they arrive, they seem like a good idea...Compactish to fit in the car/tent, but able to carry quite a heavy load.

We usually carry the tent and a few Ciders from the car in the 1st trip then borrow our long time neighbours (been camping in the same spot for 5 years) our Glastonbury family! sack truck/barrow once they have got all their stuff down from the car park, to do two more trips, this year could be different...even if they are not that great we'll probably only have to do two trips instead of 3 as we have two of them.

The girls aren't even with them. Look at how the lads are looking at each other - they've clearly loaded there trolleys with poppers, vaseline and sex toys.

And the girls are probably planning on experimenting with a bit of lesbianism.

That's my take on things anyway.

Good day.

had one of these last year, they are awful, sorry

Thanks everyone for your comments, I guess I will have to try it and see, no room for a sack truck in a saloon with a small boot...

Thanks everyone for your comments, I guess I will have to try it and see, no room for a sack truck in a saloon with a small boot...

The Off Roader Festival trolley...which looks suspisciously like a fishing trolley imo...they are very good indeed. I used to one in 04 to transport a f**k ton of booze onto site.