The Magic Numbers – 12:40 – 13:10

Johnny Flynn – 13:20 – 13:50

Laura Marling – 14:05 – 14:55

Pete Doherty – 15:10 – 16:00

Seasick Steve – 16:20 – 17:10

Mumford & Sons – 17:30 – 18:30

Ray Davies – 18:55 – 19:55

Bob Dylan – 20:40 – 22:40

First time working at Hop Farm, really enjoyed it and liked the site layout.

Never had any problems with the public and the festival was well organised (did see huge queues for the bars/toilets though) and the water pressure issue on the Saturday was combated by changing the policy on juice/water being allowed brought in.

Musically - The Magic Numbers, Mumford & Sons, Seasick Steve and of course Bob Dylan :)

Friday was really quiet though, the line up was poor IMO on that day but am sure with 2 days next year of popular acts this festival will grow

Well done Vince and his team

Yeah was an EXCELLENT event, nothing like Glastonbury, but then I never thought it would be. Won tickets here (thanks guys!) so was a surprise to go, but had a great time - Saturday was much better than Friday, though Friday was fun and chilled out. Easy to drive to from East London, and no probs leaving at the end (we stayed fo the comedy til 2am, but looked busy leaving after bob dylan).

The beer queues were crazy! Did queue one time on Saturday and took an hour. Loads of people seemed to have smuggled booze in though - not sure if they will be stricter next year or not, but seemed that bag searches were just cursory - I didn't try to though as i was driving each day, so only planned on having one early pint, but my younger brother was gutted at the queues as I'd specifically told him not to bother bringing beer.

Attitude was relaxed and laid back, much more a 'Dad-stock' family type affair than Lovebox or similar. Was groups of young people there looking a little bemused but having a good time - festivals are the new superclubs I guess!

At a push I would have paid to go if a few friends were going, but not hugely my sort event, but that's not to say others would not love it! Reckon would be great for families and also younger people from the south who don't quite fancy the all out madness of glastonbury.

If they sort the bar queues and toilet queues then this could be a great event for those that love the line up! My older brother is already considering going next year (he just came foe the saturday, £70 on the door) and had a great time - stayed til 2am watching the comedy.

Would have liked to see more local food/cheeses/wines/beers as it felt very much a country faire type event, but the food was good, just the normal festival type places.

Anyway cheers to the hop farm and efestivals team for the competition, and I hope everyone else enjoyed it too!

Nearly a week down the line from Hop Farm, and I'm still glowing with contentment at having seen the great Dylan play, not only his guitar, but his mouthorgan too - admitedly, not at the same time, but maybe that would be asking too much ;) - I'm a very happy and contented bunny cos I was convinced that I'd never get to see either of these things in my lifetime!!! :D:D:D So now we're brasic :(, having gone to a festie we couldn't really afford, but Dylan has made my year, so I can live with that for a week or two! :)

It was a very laid back festival - but that made a pleasant change from the last couple of gigs we've been to - it was nice to be able to see a band without getting kicked, pushed or trodden on! - and it was great to be amongst such a friendly audience! :) Not sure what was happening with the bar queues - maybe they could have done with more than 3 bars? Musically, apart from Dylan, Pete Doherty put on a great set (although I wasn't sure about the ballet dancers - maybe a hangover from his TV fashion shoot? ;) ) and I really enjoyed singing along with Ray Davies. The biggest downside, apart from the bar queues, was getting sunstroke and having to go to bed straight after Dylan with an aspirin :(

Kent is a bit of a way from where we live, but I'd definitely go again if they had the right lineup!