Hard Rock Calling 2010

Guest chris1983

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coheed and Cambria and The Hold Steady are both playing London shows in the week leading up to HRC. I'm not sure of CoCa as a HRC band unless one of the days is considerably more Hard Rock than the others, but The Hold Steady have HRC written all over them - they'd be ace and I'd love to see them added. Plus I already have tix to CoCa's headline at the Forum, I can't afford THS headling tix as well!

I would imagine that come first week of March the bigger slots will all get confirmed.

If they go with a heavy headliner I think Metallica or similar.

Doubt they will play though.

Hopefully if there is an announcement next week it is a headliner.

I do wonder if they are waiting until other festivals announce their headliners as they have them as well.

Edited by Andy Morgan

Well, McCartney has just announced a few dates in the U.S. for his "Up And Coming Tour" (that's the name of it...)

So now that we know he'll definately be playing live in 2010, it can't be long before they announce him... if it is him, that is.

Hurryyy uppppp... :P

EDIT: I also see John Fogerty has announced a tour, starting June 29th, with no UK dates as of yet...

Edited by judyblue110